Are u ok?...

he really cares too much...

Chanyeol asked "are u alright?" And at that moment u whispered that u felt drowsy and then u suddenly fainted. Chanyeol saw that u fainted and helped u off the floor and out of the room to where the rest of exo were. The others turned around to see chanyeol dragging u with ur arm around his shoulder. They all asked chanyeol "wat happened?" And he replied "something bad.. I went into the storage room where I saw this girl being harassed by this strange man and I told him to get lost so then he went so I went to see if she was alright thou she said she was drowsy and then she suddenly fainted and here I am carrying her..." Then Xuimin said " wat are we gonna do with her? We can't just leave her here and we don't even knw where her house is." "She doesn't live here that's why we don't knw where her home is so wat are we gonna do?" Asked baekhyun. "We might as well take her back to our place..." Said lay. Then baekhyun said in panic "are u mad?!?" "She needs our help, u saw wat happened in the storage room!" Said lay. Then Kai replied "no we didn't, we just heard it from chanyeol." Lay then said " only u would say that Kai, and anyway I was talking to chanyeol." "But wat about suho?" Asked chanyeol and then they all turned to suho, who was left there feeling awkward. But then he said " I think this is a good idea, we will let her stay in our house until she gets better." The baekhyun came out with "yeh, the only reason u want her to stay is so u can practice using ur first aid kit on her!" Then everyone except suho, started to laugh. Then suho said "haha very funny..." In a sarcastic way. Then sehun said "u knw we could have been at home right now..." Then they all said "yeh, let's go home!" And then they went to their car and they put me in first at the back and then they all got in and drove home. 

When u woke up the next day u could not remember a thing...