Back at Exo's apartment..

he really cares too much...

U got out of the car and waited until suho came out so that he could open the door. When he opened the door chanyeol and baekhyun jumped up and said "hi!!" And u were kind of in the mood to be excited like they were so u hugged them both. Then chanyeol pulled suho to the side and asked "so wat did the doctor say?.." "When we explained wat happened about her, the doctor checked her heart and said.. That she was fine.. Isn't that good Kai?.." Said suho and then turned to Kai who was hugging a pillow looking annoyed the other way said "oh.. Yay??" "Shut up, can't u at least be enthusiastic about something..." Said suho.. "Well sorry I'm just not in a good mood.." Said Kai.. "How come?" Asked chanyeol.. "Basically it's cuz she called him annoying which he was as well.." Said suho.. Then chanyeol started to laugh and then suho continued "they were fighting on the way there and they were fighting in the waiting room! Honestly, they are like kids! Oh wait correction they are just like u and baekhyun.." "Hey!?... Nobody can fight like me and baekhyun..." Said chanyeol.. Suho paused for a minute and then said "... ANYWAY.. The doctor also saw that I was worried, which I was, and gave me this tablet.." Then he handed the anxiety tablets to chanyeol and chanyeol asked "are u gonna use it?.." Then suho said "no.." "Then I'll have it!" Said chanyeol and he opened the tablet and put it in his mouth and swallowed it " is it alright?" Asked suho "it's just like an ordinary tablet.. U should use it.." Said chanyeol and he handed it back to suho, suho said "no.." Then chanyeol said "but it will help u forget all ur worries bout her.." "I can forget about it myself.. U and Kai can have this but I'm keeping it in my pocket.." Said suho as he put the tablets back in his pocket. Kai who wasn't listening to a word suho and chanyeol said was now sitting next to u and u who didn't knw wat was wrong him asked "why u so grumpy all of a sudden.." "Get lost.." Said Kai to u.. "Hey wat did I do?" U asked Kai then he said this (which u thought was the most stupidest answer) "u called me annoying..." "Oh so the truth hurts huh?.. Ok den.." U said "shut up.. I'm not always annoying.." Muttered Kai. Then the others came in including chanyeol and suho and asked "why u guys arguing.." "She called me annoying.." Whined Kai "that's cuz u r annoying!" U said "no I'm not!" Said Kai and then u hit Kai with a pillow and then he said "oh boohoo I'm so sad!" In a sarcastic way. Then d.o said "we all have a friend who we think are annoying.." "Friend??" Said Kai and then chanyeol kicked him and Kai then changed his answer to  "yeh friend.. I guess I am annoying.." "Yeh but not all the time.." U said as u ruffled Kai's hair. Then Kai started to laugh going back to his normal self in an instant, then baekhyun started to make some funny jokes about Kai's skin comparing it to urs. Then all of a sudden suho got another sense and that sense was driving him nuts and he knew who's sense it was so he stood up and hid behind the door way where he was spotted by chanyeol who asked "why are u hiding?" Then suho replied "cuz I can't stay near her.."