Dinner time...

he really cares too much...

There was a knock on suhos door and he opened it, it was chanyeol who asked if he was coming down for dinner "no I'm not hungry..." Said suho "it's cuz of her isn't it?.. U can't stay up here forever u knw.." Said chanyeol "it's not cuz of that.. Go back.. I'm not hungry.." Said suho and then chanyeol closed the door. Downstairs, was everyone except suho ,who was listening to the conversation through the door. U asked chanyeol "where's suho? Is he coming down?" "No he's not hungry he says.." Said chanyeol "wats with him?" Asked baekhyun "yeah.. Wats wrong with him.. He has been down ever since u guys came back from the doctors.." Said d.o to chanyeol "I don't knw guys.." Said chanyeol "Aha! It was Kai's fault!" U said and pointed at Kai who everyone was now staring at. "WAT?! ME! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!?" Yelled Kai "u were the one who was annoying him!" U said "no u  were the one who was fighting with me ever since we came back home.. And even then we were still fighting.." Scowled Kai then d.o said "oh yeah u guys were fighting over a tv remote.." "Yeah hey remember when I pushed him off the sofa.." U said as u started to laugh "and then I kicked him!.." Laughed d.o. Everyone started to laugh at this except for Kai who was getting madder each second, suho smiled at this in his room. "Can we change the subject.." Growled Kai but at that second the doorbell rang and chanyeol went to open it since he ordered pizza and chicken wings for dinner, as soon as he payed for the food he said "the foods here!" Everyone was excited when it came to food. Chanyeol spread the food out on the table and got cups and a big bottle of cola and water. Everyone started to dig into the food whilst upstairs suho lay against the door feeling bored and now hungry since he could smell the food from downstairs making him drool. "Eat well guys.." Whispered suho to himself and closed his eyes. Everyone was tucking into the food, taking pizzas and chicken wings and drinking cola. U just happened to look at Kai who was eating so noisily like a pig, munching on the chicken wing and then Kai went to reach for the last pizza that u were about to take, u saw that he was about to take it so u took the pizza first as he leaned forward. Kai gave u a dirty look as u took the pizza and ate it then Kai said "u knw it's not very lady like to scoff food down like that.." Then u looked at him and said "well u would knw..." "Why are u always out to cause trouble hmm?.." Asked Kai "maybe u should ask ur self that question.." U said in a sly tone "Do u want a slap?" Asked Kai as he started to get annoyed "well I don't knw Kai since it's not very ladylike for u to hit anybody.." When u said this everyone except Kai burst out laughing, Kai growled and muttered to himself "I'll get u back just u wait.."