"I sense that something is wrong..."

he really cares too much...

"Gaming experience?.... U knw I gotta leave as soon as I get better u knw..." U said. Then baekhyun remembered that suho said that and became sad and then he asked "well how do u feel?" Then u said "I feel... Much happier than I did the other day." Then baekhyun said "I will speak to suho about this" then u smiled and then the weirdest thing happened. Chanyeol smiled back and then he suddenly froze still, staring at u like there was a ghost behind u. He stayed still for some time until me and baekhyun asked "chanyeol, are u ok?" "Y-yesss..." Stuttered chanyeol and then he got up and slowly went into the kitchen. When he was out of ur sight he panicked and looked frantically around the house looking for suho but instead found Kai in his room. Kai saw how flustered chanyeol was and asked "wats wrong?" But chanyeol ignored the fact that he asked this and asked "have u seen suho? I need to talk to him... It's important..." Kai shook his head as he said "no I haven't seen him... And wat do u want to tell him?" Chanyeol said " I might as well tell u first... Anyway u knw laughter virus(you)..." "Yes I knw laughter virus... Wat about her?... Said Kai. Then chanyeol continued saying " she said that she was feeling better than she did the other day but at that moment I could sense that something was wrong with her, something bad..." "Maybe u could sense either her bad odour or... Ur bad odour..." Then Kai said and then started to giggle. "Shut up, I meant inside her body, wait..u don't believe me...?" Asked chanyeol. "I'm not saying that I don't believe u, I'm just saying that u could be wrong..." Said Kai. "See for yourself, come on..." Said chanyeol and they both tiptoed into the kitchen and looked out the door to see u laughing at one of baekhyuns jokes. "Wat can I sense... Oh yeh... Nothing!" Whispered Kai, " that cuz ur not close enough, so go closer to her!" Whispered chanyeol as he pushed Kai forward into the room. Kai sat down on the sofa and asked "wat u guys doing?" Then u said " baekhyun was just telling me some of his jokes!" And then Kai asked u "how are u feeling?" And u said excitedly  "I feel much happier than the other day thanks to u guys..." Then the same thing happened to Kai, he stared frozen still like he had seen a ghost. Then baekhyun asked him "wats wrong?" Then Kai said "n-nothing...." As he slowly walked back to where chanyeol was in the kitchen and whispered to chanyeol "there is something wrong inside her!" Chanyeol agreed and said "I knw that's why we have to tell Suho!" Then baekhyun said " if u want suho he went to the grocery store with d.o and wat do u want him for anyway? "Err... We wanted to remind him to get more cola from the shop but if he has already gone then.. Yeh..." Said Kai and then chanyeol agreed after Kai kicked his leg. After a while, suho and d.o came back from the shops and suho who was carrying the bags with the bottle of colas in it went to talk to baekhyun who called him over. Baekhyun told suho about chanyeol wanting more cola so suho and d.o went up to chanyeol and Kai and then suho said " if u wanted more cola, u could have called me!!" As he said this he lifted up the bag which had like more than 5 bottles of cola. Chanyeol said "no, that not why I needed u.. I need to tell u something.." " yeh tell us den..." Said d.o "ok... Anyway u knw laughter virus, well she said that she was feeling much better than she did the other day and when she said this me and Kai got the sense that something was wrong with her body inside..." Said chanyeol. "Hmm... Is that so.. Then let me see myself..." Said suho and d.o and suho went up to u and said "how are u feeling?" Then u said the same thing u said to Kai and chanyeol and then suho and d.o was frozen too! Then suho turned around to chanyeol and said "there is something wrong with her... But I don't knw wat it it so we will take her doctors tomorrow." The three of them all nodded..