Journey to the doctors....

he really cares too much...

It's night time, and u are fast asleep on the sofa in Exo's apartment. Since it's so cold u have a fluffy blanket on u and in the middle of the night suho came downstairs from his dorm. He was half asleep but he didn't forget that u were there on the sofa sleeping. Suho went up to u and looked at u to see if u were ok but when he went up to u, u were fast asleep but he could sense something was wrong with u still and wat he could see was that inside ur body, ur heart was in danger. He could see bad parasites and fumes inside of u. He gasped when he saw this and whispered to himself " we seriously need to take u to the doctors.." Then he sighed and went up closer to u and hovered his hand over ur heart. Again he sighed but then he went and kissed u on the head and said "sleep well..." And then went back upstairs. 

The next day, u told suho and the others that u felt fine but they insisted that they would take u to the doctors. U sighed as they said this and then suho said "the doctor will help u get better soon..." U glanced at baekhyun who shrugged his shoulders. The others looked suspiciously at u and baekhyun but said nothing. Suho said "come on let's go then.. Kai u come with me, the rest stay here.." The others groaned cuz they wanted to come as well but suho told them to get back to wat they were which was practically nothing but they still listened to him and did anything. U had a bad headache in the morning which meant that u were in a bad mood but u sighed again and got up to put ur shoes and coat on. Suho opened the door and u and Kai stepped out, suho opened the car door for u and Kai and then u both got in. U had never been in their car before so it felt weird, specially since u were sitting next to Kai. As suho was driving the car, u looked out the window taking in all the sites, Kai was looking out the same window as u and was naming all the buildings and famous statues. U asked suho " when are we getting to the doctors?.." Then suho said "pretty soon we shall be there... Are u alright back there?..." And then u replied "I'm ok... I just got a headache that's all..." Then he said "how did u get a headache?..." And then he paused and then asked "was it Kai who gave u the headache?..." Then u said " wat dis guy?... No he didn't give me it even thou he is a bit annoying..." Then Kai looked up whilst he was chewing a rice cake. Kai then said "how am I annoying?" He said this whilst chewing on a rice cake. "Well for starters ur chewing in my EAR!" U said. Then suho asked "Kai, wat are u eating?..." Then Kai replied with still his mouth full "I'm eating rice cake!" Then suho got excited and said "give me some!" U groaned and asked "how long is this journey?!.." Then suho said "don't worry we are here...