The big speech..

he really cares too much...

U got up on the stage when they were ready for u. In ur mind u started to panic and take deep breaths as u took the microphone and introduced ur self in a loud voice and said ur speech which went like this- " people, I knw that exo are popular and that they are ur pop idols and stuff but that doesn't mean we have to decide stuff for them and make them follow ur opinion on everything they do, like say for example: one of the exo members had a girlfriend who they loved so much though he had to give her up cuz u, the fans, got all judgmental and all fan girly bout it and, yes even I admit even I would get a bit jealous though it's their choice and it's their own life and we have to accept the fact that one day ur idols r gonna get married and that is just life and this is just an example. So too conclude, we can't rule their life (exo) we can't blame them for falling in love with whoever they want and we all have to accept that they can't always listen to our opinions or our views, thank u." As soon as u finished ur speech u walk off the stage and after u hear the crowd applauding u and the exo manager came up and told u that u had a wonderful speech and that u were brave for standing in front of everyone. U were proud of ur self and u were just bout to exit when u saw exo backstage and they where talking to the strange man. Once u saw the strange man he turned around to see u standing there, as soon as he caught the glimpse of ur eyes u run away from him and u keep on running till u find a room that says storage room on it and u go in there and shut the door behind u but... He has already caught up with u since he is in the room at this precise moment. U look up and see him standing there grinning. He walks up too u and u keep on walking backwards until u hit the wall. U try to make ur way to the door but he surrounds u and then he says "We are finally alone.. Anything u wanna say before I.. Well u knw.." And u say "yeh I do have something to say.. Who the r u?" He laughs and says "that is on a need-to-knw basis, now hold still..." He grabs ur waist and kisses u so deeply and u knw u shouldn't enjoy it so u start to struggle and fight back when chanyeol from exo bursts into the room.. He sees me struggling and says to the man "step away from her." The man stops kissing me and turns too face chanyeol and says " well well chanyeol..." And then he turns to me and says "hope u got wat u wanted, Prince Charming to come and save u yeh?" U just sit there on the floor speechless and out of breath. Chanyeol said " shut up and get out now!" The strange man goes away and chanyeol crouches down on the floor and asks "are u ok..?"