Twenty Four

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was the last filming for Jihyo’s drama ‘Ex-Girlfriend Club’. The fans had given the drama good response but just because of the plummeting ratings, the producers decide to let it go. Some of them blamed Jihyo’s little scandal. Just because of that, almost everyone hates her. It is sad how fast people would drop their judgements. At first, they are all in love with Jihyo and the next day, boom. Somehow she had become the most hated female celebrity but thankfully, Jihyo kept her head high and ignore those nasty comments.

Because why would she ponder on such petty things? Those people had no single idea on what is going on behind the scenes, away from the lights and cameras. Only she knows the truth but it is best to kept shut. She knows very well that somehow the truth might get distorted or people would just assume she was lying.

It is best to give them the decisive proof but let’s wait for that.

Jihyo sighed as she flipped over through her script for the nth time. She feels frustrated by what is going on around her. She was really excited to return to the small screen as the lead role but it got backfired. She felt as if she is on this elaborated prank show because whatever she is going through right now seems so comical. Sometimes, she wishes someone would scream at her face “YOU GOT PRANKED” as the person appeared literally out of thin air but no, that is a stupid wish.

This is real life and whether she likes it or not, she have to deal with it.

Despite the drama had gotten cut out, the staffs never blamed her. They know the real story, they know Jong Kook is not a bad guy although they hoped Jong Kook will never done something as cheesy as what he did on the drama press conference.

“Noona, what’s wrong? You keep sighing today”, Byun Yohan suddenly appeared next to Jihyo.

 Jihyo jumped a little as he took her by surprise. She looks up to Byun Yohan and studied his features. His eyes looks like they are worried for her but Jihyo is more worried for him.

Byun Yohan looks deadbeat, it is as if his soul has left his body. The concealer that the makeup artist applied on him still couldn’t make his dark circles disappeared. Plus, Byun Yohan hardly teases Jihyo anymore or wait for her until she safely goes inside her car when the filming is finished. It is as if Byun Yohan doesn’t want anything to do with her anymore and honestly, it hurts.

It is true that Byun Yohan likes her more than as a friend but Jihyo never imagine that would made her lose her friendship with him. She actually found a friend in him, she could trust him but he treats her as if he is not going to contact her at all after the drama had finished. It hurts really, it is as if their friendship literally means nothing to him.

Jihyo bites her lower lip as she looks away. “Nothing”, she mutters.

Byun Yohan coughs awkwardly as he watches the staff prepare for the next scene, their final scene. “We’re going to finish today! Isn’t that great?” he sang, trying to lift the mood.

“Yeah, whatever”, Jihyo said as she flips over to her script, again.

Byun Yohan sighed. He guessed Jihyo thinks that he is trying to avoid her. It is true, it is best to ignore Jihyo but he had no idea that this would bring such an effect on her. His heart felt lighter at that thought. Maybe h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter