Nine

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Throughout watching the episode broadcast (episode 239), Jihyo was laughing at Jong Kook who couldn’t hide his jealousy when Jihyo acted close all of the sudden with one of the guests, Sung Si Kyung. She didn’t know why but she feels like teasing Jong Kook during that time but she regret that immediately as she remembered how she got scolded by Jong Kook right after they finished filming, like a jealous housewife. Meanwhile, their Girin is pretty much embarrassed and ashamed of himself as Kim Dong Hyun pull out his moves on him. Up to this day, he somehow feels hurt but he didn’t know whether it is his body that hurts or his pride.

Anyway, Kim Dong Hyun won that episode. ‘Lucky him’, they thought. Who wouldn’t want to win 1.3 million won just like that? ‘I can imagine many delicious food that I can buy with that large amount of money’, Jihyo thought.

As images of mouth-watering food runs through her mind, her stomach immediately grumbles which she cover it with both of her hands as Kwang Soo and Jong Kook laughs at her.

“I can’t help myself from being hungry okay?” she scoffs as she rolls her eyes at them.  Jong Kook shook his head. “It’s a good thing I’ve already cooked earlier for you guys.”

“CHINCHA?!” both Jihyo and Kwang Soo chorused, to Jong Kook’s amusement. “I’m still wondering whether you guys are actually long lost siblings, you both are too alike.”

Both Jihyo and Kwang Soo widen their eyes. “ME RELATED TO THAT IDIOT?!”

“NOONA, I HEARD YOU. I AM NOT AN IDIOT!”

“WELL, THAT’S WHY I YELL. TO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW VERY WELL THAT YOU ARE AN IDIOT!”

“THAT DOESN’T EVEN MAKE SENSE!”

“THE WORLD DOESN’T MAKE SENSE!”

“NOONA, SHUT UP!”

Jong Kook shook his heads, looking at the Kwang Mong siblings. Despite their constant bickering with each other, he knows that actually, they deeply cared for each other and somehow, seeing them like that reminds him of what Jihyo and him are like before they both fell in love with each other.

“Hey, you guys. I heard there’s no filming tomorrow. We’ll be filming on the 30th instead”, Jong Kook announces as he sighs while looking through his messages on his phone.

“Ah, I shouldn’t have brought a lot of stuffs”, Jihyo mutters. Kwang Soo simply grins. “Then, it means our schedule is cleared tomorrow huh?”

“Maybe, I don’t know.”

Kwang Soo chuckles softly. “I actually brought a lot of extra underwear for tomorrow.  Aish, when I am actually prepared, they just decide to not do filming.”

“Then I guess you live up to your name, Kwang Soo ah”, Jihyo teases.

“What?” Kwang Soo asks as he plastered a confused expression on his face. ‘Huh, he really is ugly’, Jong Kook thought.

“The Bad Luck Girin”, she said while rolling her eyes. Kwang Soo sighs. “I am lazy to counter back that. You win!”

Jihyo scoffs. “Whatever. Jong Kook oppa, I want to eat!” she whines cutely as she walks up to Jong Kook and tug on his shirt.

Jong Kook smirks. “Ah, arasoo. I cooked up spaghetti for you guys. Let me heat it up.”

“SPAGHETTI?!” both of them chorused.  Jong Kook smack himself on the forehead. What have he done to be close to these two people… he didn’t know but whatever he did before, he is forever grateful. The Girin, the one who he trust with most of his secrets and his Ace, the girl who is just right for him.

He smiles to himself as he heats up the spaghetti for the both hungry idiots that he is close to.

-

25th March (Wednesday)

It is the day for the script reading. She groans as she remembers she have to meet… Byun Yo Han. He now frequently calls her, at least once a day. She makes sure they will only speak for 3 minutes but then; she mentally cursed herself as the latter realizes the pattern. She will make sure that Byun Yo Han understands what she is indirectly saying. She can’t just say she has a boyfriend and that man is Ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter