Thirty

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To be honest I haven't update for so long bcs i was busy+no mood to write anything hence this ish and short chapter luls. The plans for my next spartace FF will be an angsty one and a nasty love triangle too to top it off. I'm not sure who the other guy is going to be so suggestions from you guys is very much appreciated :) ( i dont want him to be gary or chen bolin tho im sorry xD)  pls expect frequent updates from me bcs i have 3 months worth of semester break *__*

 

*********

Karma comes from a teaching where every single thing you have done in this world would return back to you, whether it is good or bad. You will be blessed if you did good and if not, it is reserved for punishment. Even if it takes years, karma will come back to you eventually. Never be cocky for what you get today because you might lose it in the end.

It is about acceptance and people should go through with it with a strong heart and a determined mind but at this very moment, Eun Hye isn’t sure whether she would accept the bad news she have heard.

After she heard it, every single syllable coming out from the doctor’s mouth is a blur and Eun Hye blinked many times while staring at the floor. Her eyes are starting to sting from the tears forming in her eyes, threatening to come out.

“Eun Hye-shii, did you hear what I have just said?” The doctor said, trying to sugar coat his words so that he doesn’t sound rude.

Eun Hye blinked twice and just nodded. She just wants to get out of here. The smell of the hospital is starting to make her sick to the stomach and what made it worst is that now, the hospital is now a place that holds bad memories.

“Okay, please take the pills from the infirmary with this prescription”, he says while handing her the said prescription. “And please take the pills according to what I have just advised you. Just take two pills a day and you’ll be fine.”

Eun Hye just nodded while looking back onto the floor which made the doctor sigh. It’s not the kind of sigh that sounds like he is tired, it is more to sympathy.

“Eun Hye-shii, you’ll be okay”, he says softly. She gulps as she looks up to meet the male doctor’s eyes, who is smiling softly at her. The smile was beautiful, something that she have missed seeing after awhile.

But she knows she never deserves that smile. She never deserves anything beautiful in her life.

“I… don’t think I’ll be okay, not for now but forever.  I think I’ll just stick to being sad for the rest of my life, thank you very much”, she whis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter