Fifteen

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo could only watch the both of them from the crowd. She grits her teeth and clenches her fists. She couldn’t help but feeling angry towards that girl.

“What is this? This sort of thing only happens in fan fictions… Where did she even come from?” she mutters under her breath. By Eun Hye’s little publicity stunt, they have drawn attention to both of them, with cameras flashing everywhere and the little fangirl screams. Jihyo have grown ill feelings towards that girl as Eun Hye smiles to everyone as if what she had done is completely innocent.  ‘Innocent my ’, Jihyo thought. She never really likes Eun Hye in the first place. Somehow, Jihyo found her annoying and her little actions seem to irk her. How she wishes she never relates to Eun Hye in some way. She will live by the fact she is used to work with Eun Hye together for as long as she lives. She scowls at that fact.

“Ah, only Eun Hye suits with Jong Kook!” murmured the man who stands beside her, who is tiptoeing to see the ‘couple’. Jihyo honestly wants to puke. Seriously, that Eun Hye suits with Jong Kook? Only she and Jong Kook know what Eun Hye secretly wants… and it is obviously not love.

She turns around, plug in her earphones and the world around her is in silence, loud music booming into her eardrums. No matter how angry she feels right now, it is not right to make another scene. To be honest, she just wants to throw a chair to Eun Hye but maybe that can be scheduled to another date or in a place where it is secluded, with no people passing by. She walks away from the crowd, whistling to a random song that is played from her playlist.

She looks peaceful in the outside but on the inside of her mind, she have already planned a million ways to murder Eun Hye and secretly wishes for a piano to magically crash land on top of that body of hers.

-

Jong Kook have brought Eun Hye to a secluded place, he even beg her to wear a scarf to cover her face in hopes the netizens would not notice her or even recognize her. Eun Hye smirks as she thinks that his actions are a sign that he still care even with years passed since they last contacted with each other. She thought she had finally won and she praises herself how smart she is.

“What in the world did you just do?!” he asks in an annoyed tone, which surprises Eun Hye a bit.

“I am here for you… oppa”, she said, forcing herself to do aegyo to make Jong Kook believe her. Jong Kook merely rolls his eyes.

“Don’t give me that crap, Yoon Eun Hye-shii”, he said, obviously trying to mask his anger. Eun Hye made a slight gasp by the sudden formality.

“Why are you so formal with me….”, she asks, dumbfoundedly. Jong Kook narrows his eyes. “Why would I want to be informal with you?”

Eun Hye bite her lower lip as she never seen him so angry at her. Jong Kook has always been gentle and nice to her, something that she takes for granted awhile back. “I just… well…”

“It’s obviously for your personal reasons is it?” he hisses.

Eun Hye sighs as she massages her temple. “Look. My popularity isn’t doing well and somehow I gained a lot of anti-fans now, plus, it seems like a lot of people like me and you together. So, I think that maybe what I did earlier can help me-“

“Wow, that is probably the most stupid thing I’ve heard in my life”, he said, as he chuckles in disbelief.

“What?” she fumes as she narro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter