Twenty Six

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook is still in a daze. He has no slightest idea on what is going on. All he knows is that he was practically dragged into Eun Hye’s dressing room, together with Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo still wears that smug look on his face. He is dying to know what Kwang Soo have found out. It is as if the latter have found buried treasure or finding out the secret of the universe….. or something similar to it.

“Can you have the decency to tell me on what is going on?” Jong Kook asked in a rather annoyed tone.

Kwang Soo look over to Jong Kook then averts his gaze to Eun Hye. He kept his phone neatly inside the pocket of his slacks because he doesn’t want anything to ruin the evidence…. Which is his phone. Cell phones don’t grow on trees, you know?

“Just let her explain it all”, Kwang Soo said in a bored tone. Eun Hye could only bite her lip as she look down. Sure, she feels hated after all that she had done so far but the way Jong Kook look at her is similar as if he look at a monster.

Maybe she is one.

“If I explain it all, would you even believe me?”

Jong Kook sighed as he looks up to the ceiling. “Does it really matter? All I ever wanted was to get away from you. I don’t care what have made you do this to me”, Jong Kook mutters.

Eun Hye grips hard on the sides of her skirt. She feels angry that Jong Kook didn’t even give her a chance but as she thought a little, she never even deserved to be listened since all she ever done is throw some 16 episodes worth of drama into his life and just a waste of space in everybody’s lives.

“I was desperate at first but later, I got so blinded with everything. I-“

Jong Kook glares at her which have made Eun Hye take a step back. “So what you’re telling me now is that you really used me for your own selfish reasons?”

Eun Hye only stood there frozen. Jong Kook feels like he wants to punch a wall, kick somebody or even throw a chair at someone. He feels angry by the fact that Eun Hye indeed used him, as if he is some sort of puppet and she acts as a puppet master.

“I don’t even want to hear about it. I am just so tired”, Jong Kook said as he runs through his hair in frustration.

Eun Hye bit her lower lip as she clenched her fists. She hates it how she feels so helpless right now. She has no idea what to say or what to do. It is as if all hopes are lost. It is as if she didn’t made her way to the end of the tunnel. She only found a dead end.

“Come on Kwang Soo. You can tell me about it later”, Jong Kook sighed as he gets up and heads outside to his waiting room.

Kwang Soo immediately follows but stops in front of Eun Hye. “I hope you’ll just stop whatever it is you plann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter