Eight

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo sighs in frustration as she scrolls through the comments of Running Man’s previous episode from last week. ‘Ah, I should really improve myself’, she thought.

Away from Jong Kook’s eyes, she sometimes check through the comments or forums regarding about Running Man. He hates it when she does that because she always gets affected by words. Well, its human nature isn’t it? You’ll get affected by negative things rather than positive ones. Jihyo’s reactions are either goes quite for the whole day or to sleep. That’s her only reaction to the negative comments about her because she find it a waste of time to getting angry with them. Those comments will keep rolling in anyway so it’s not worth it but she had to admit it. She’s still feeling a bit depressed because of those comments. 

‘Jihyo doesn’t talk a lot nowadays does she?’

‘I miss the old talkative Jihyo though.’

‘She is so pretty!’

‘I hate it when the female guests come, like Jihyo is there too! They should pay more attention to our Jihyo!’

That is mostly the comments regarding about her. The others are mostly about Monday Couple or mentioning her name together with Gary. She doesn’t understand, all she ever did was choosing to stand beside him or look at his direction and yet it still counts as a ‘moment’? She shook her head as she found it ridiculous but if it makes the fans happy, she’s happy too even though she’s feeling a lot of pain in her heart when she does.

She sighs as she throws her cell phone which land on her soft bed to her relief. Her phone have already undergo a lot of damages till Jong Kook advice to use rubber bands around it which surprisingly did the charm. She doesn’t want to buy a new phone as she found it bothersome. She will wait till the day she’s sick and tired of using her current phone.

She runs her hands through her hair in frustration. She doesn’t know when she will stop acting like this. Probably when Running Man ends? She froze. She can’t imagine the day where SBS decided to stop Running Man, to cancel Running Man. She would probably go berserk; go crazy if the news come out. In Running Man, she had found new friends, she had experienced new things, and she had try things that she never in her life wants to, she even found a second family and she even found love.

She smiles sheepishly as she remembers how she fell for Jong Kook. At first, she got annoyed with Jong Kook’s teases but she doesn’t know why but she have this feeling deep down in her gut to impress this guy, the guy she first met on Family Outing. She guesses she should call it fate that she meets him again, which inspires and burns her desire more to become the member despite being the only sole female member of Running Man.

In old episodes, if one looks closely, they can clearly see how Jong Kook looks at Jihyo with affection and adoration in his eyes and how Jihyo sticks closely with Jong Kook or around him like glue or like a magnet like the fans would say. Plus, you can see the looks of jealousy in their eyes or actions. Jihyo hates to admit it but she feels extremely annoyed by the fact Jong Kook kept on purposely losing when it comes to female guests but when it is her, he didn’t mind. She even questioning Jong Kook whether he look at her as woman or not but the night, underneath the stars and a dim moonlight outside of Jae Suk’s house where they spend both his and Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter