Twenty

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Eun Hye simply smirks as she sees the said breaking news on her phone. She takes a sip of her warm coffee, enjoying the warmth it has emitted to her. ‘You think you’d get away by doing all of that? Foolish boy’, she thought.

The title explained it all. “Kim Jong Kook kissed Song Ji Hyo on Ex-Girlfriend’s Club press conference”, Eun Hye read aloud. She then bites her lips to refrain herself from laughing. In all honestly, she did not cared at all about all of this, about Jong Kook’s lips on Jihyo’s, or her phone that has been ringing off the hook the second when the media posted the video and the kiss. That wouldn’t help a thing, in Eun Hye’s opinion.

The netizens are probably going to murder Jihyo though. Even if they both actually decided to do an  official statement, Jihyo would probably get a lot of hates build up by only assumptions from outsiders.

“Oh, Jong Kook-ah. You just ruined your girl’s career in your own hands by your little prince charming act”, Eun Hye mutters as she lets out a soft chuckle. She cannot believe that she did not have to lift a finger to ruin their relationship. She mentally gives a thumbs up to Jong Kook. Now she only have to wait for the aftermath of that kiss and she also made a mental note to prepare lots of tissues for her next act. She smirks as her next idea is starting to unfold in her mind.

-

Well, it was true by what Eun Hye have predicted. Jihyo have gotten a lot of anti-fans after that incident. She has been shamed again but way worse than before. She have received mountains of hate letters and even death threats and it is all because they think Jihyo is the third person in Eun Hye and Jong Kook’s fake relationship. They all think Jihyo have seduced him or even used voodoo or something to manipulate or brainwashed Jong Kook’s mind and what’s even worse, they believe in those kinds of assumptions and rumours better than her own words. They think what she said is all based on lies and some even covered their ears, afraid that they might be brainwashed like how she did it to Jong Kook. All of this does not make sense. Where are all the fans that promised to stay by her side? Somehow, it feels like everyone is against her.

Jihyo have only stayed in her home unless it was necessary to go out from there, like her groceries shopping, her drama and Running Man filming and her other schedule.  People around her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter