Fourteen

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwang Soo sighs as he looks at Jong Kook’s direction, who is too focused on his sets that he did not seem too noticed that three hours had passed. Kwang Soo has grown tired really but he is glad that his hyung forced him anyway. He has grown stronger and he started to have abs. Although he had gain a lot of strength from his workouts with Jong Kook, he refused to believe that he is stronger than the latter, like who is stronger than Jong Kook in the celebrity world anyway?

“Hyung, just stop. You’re just going to end up straining your muscles”, Kwang Soo whines. Jong Kook lets out a slight chuckle before he puts a stop to his sets. “Ah, arasoo. You’re probably going to lose your mind for being so bored right?”

“FINALLY YOU UNDERSTAND ME!” Kwang Soo dramatically exclaims as he pulls Jong Kook to the showers. Jong Kook shook his head. “YAH let me catch my breath first!”

Kwang Soo bites his lower lip as he nods. Obviously, he cannot wait to get out of the gym that is starting to smell like dirty socks and sweat. Jong Kook sits down in Indian style and Kwang Soo sits beside him.

“So, hyung…. What is bothering you this time?” Kwang Soo asks, raising his eyebrows.

“What do you mean?” Jong Kook said, sounding breathless. “Usually when you don’t realize the time while you’re working out, it means you’re overthinking about something.”

Jong Kook plays with his fingers. Now he understands why he is close to Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo can easily read him as if he is an open book, he didn’t even need to explain anything and the giraffe would understand.

“Well, it’s nothing. I’m just nervous for the drama filming. I’ll be starting filming next week”, he said. Kwang Soo gives him a small reassuring smile, and somehow it made Jong Kook feel better, well a bit.

“You’ll do fine, hyung. I know you can do it!”

Jong Kook sighs. “I don’t know, maybe it’s not about the drama. I just feel something bad is going to happen, like a huge storm is going to come right at me.”

Kwang Soo slightly chuckles which angered the elder who is now throwing daggers with his eyes. “Well, I think even when a tornado hits you, you won’t budge... both literally and theoretically”, he teases.

Jong Kook scoffs. “What are you trying to say right now?”

“Well, hyung. From all these years that I know you, you always know the right thing to do and you won’t give up. You will always stand straight and just walk, ignoring the stones people threw at you. Ah, what am I even saying right now… Look, what I am trying to say is that, you’re probably the strongest person I know. Whatever you’re going to have get through with in the future, I am sure you’ll get through it just fine.”

Jong Kook slowly smiles as he pats Kwang Soo’s back and deep down he hopes that  the giraffe's words will eliminate his anxieties somehow.

-

Byun Yo Han runs his fingers through his hair as he heard a full story. To be honest, it is not that hard to obtain information about the couple that he is so curious about and now, he knows everything. As it turns out, the scandal on the media about Choi Jin Hyuk and Jihyo is true. They did kiss under the rain but based on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter