Eighteen

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is Monday, meaning that Kwang Soo and the others have Running Man filming. Usually, he feels happy on this day because he got to meet his favourite group of people. Sure, they always make fun of him or amazed by his bad luck but if you put aside that, those group of people always inspire him to be better on the show.

But today, he only feels depressed and he really wants to go home. All because of the awkward atmosphere around his Jong Kook hyung and his Jihyo noona. It almost drives Jae Suk crazy because his methods on making the awkward situation go away failed, even the guests are uncomfortable. Plus, it is pretty obvious too that the PD’s are frustrated with the situation. They can kiss the high ratings goodbye and just be prepared for the bad comments and criticism from the netizens.

Kwang Soo sighs in relief as the PD’s announced they would have a short break but he groans as he takes a glance of his watch. Approximately five more hours before today’s filming ends. ‘Today is going to be a long day’, he thought.

“Hey Kwang Soo, what is up with those two? I really hate this”, Jae Suk said as he comes up to him, wearing a very annoyed expression on his face.

“Haven’t you heard the news?” Kwang Soo simply asks with a bored expression which made Jae Suk roll his eyes.

“Of course I know but they should be more professional!” he huff in frustration. Kwang Soo guesses that this is one of the responsibilities of being the nation’s MC and he couldn’t help but feel sorry for the latter.

Kwang Soo sighs. “How would you feel if you’re in Jong Kook’s place, the feeling of being dragged into things and you have no choice but to follow them?”

Kwang Soo’s question made Jae Suk goes silent for the first time today. Jae Suk just hums. “Why is it that he’s so afraid of what Eun Hye would done to him?”

“It’s not Eun Hye, hyung. You should know better than this. If he just deny it, the media would think he's lying and spread that stupid photo around. You know how it works.”

Jae Suk frowned when Kwang Soo mentioned the picture. True, he was shocked when he saw the picture. He can easily pictured how Jong Kook feels but he never understands why Jong Kook would be so obedient. Now, he understands it perfectly. Even if Jong Kook did voiced out the truth, the media would somehow retort that fact and besides, everyone can emphasize that picture and claimed it to be the truth. Now, Jae Suk feels sorry for him. He lets out a sigh.

“I understand. That poor man”, he simply said while shook his head. Both of them didn’t know when Haha and Suk Jin go to them. They are both silently hearing the conversation, they both too feel sorry for Jong Kook.

“But still, he have to be profressional. I think Jihyo is doing okay, it’s just Jong Kook who keeps his mouth shut all day”, Suk Jin voiced out his opinions, making Jae Suk and Kwang Soo jumped slightly from shock.

“Since when you are here?” Kwang Soo asked. Suk Jin made a face which made Jae Suk chuckles.

“You didn’t see me?”

Kwang Soo shook his head, intentionally to but he got hit by the elder man. He rub his shoulders while winced in pain. “Yah hyung”, he whines but Suk Jin ignored him.

“What should we do? Torture him to speak?” Haha asks. Everyone glared at him because well, that suggestion is a death wish really. Haha covers his mouth as he realized that fact.

Jae Suk poke both Haha’s and Kwang Soo’s sides. “Since both of you are the closest to him, you guys should talk to him.”

Haha roll his eyes as he places his hands on his waist while glaring at his hyung. “Are you trying to save your or something?

“I am”, Jae Suk bluntly said. “Aihhh, these hyungs”, Kwang Soo complained as he ruffles his own hair.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter