Twenty Two

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YEHET! I am back!!!! AND I AM YOUNG AND WILD AND FREEEEEEEEE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ for a few weeks lol. (kkaebsong) anyway, i hope you enjoy this lazy chapter! And happy new year everyone! Saranghae! <3

________________________________________________________________

Jihyo thought that she loves Jong Kook deeply and adore him from head to toe. She thought it is impossible to love him even more deeply….. Oh, she was so wrong.

Everything is proven wrong since last night.

She has now realized how compatible they are. The way her hands intertwine into his like it is the most natural thing in the world. The way her tiny frame fits perfectly to his muscular body. The way her lips always find a way to pressed onto his. The way they can talk without uttering a single word. The way they both know what is going on even by their body language.

She has now realised how perfect Kim Jong Kook is to her that it is almost surreal.

She pinched herself a couple of times to make sure that she does not wake up in a hospital room like in those fanfictions she have read before but to no avail, she is still right next to him under his arms.

She didn’t know how Jong Kook is so clingy and protective over her until she can see from the way he is holding her right now. It is as if Jong Kook is afraid that she would leave him, like that would ever happen. 

Clingy is never Jihyo’s style.

But how Kris likes chicken immediately after a first bite, she is starting to find bliss in being clingy.

Because she knows she have fallen in love with him all over again.

And she didn’t mind if she continues feeling like this all over again.

Maybe being a clingy girlfriend is her style. Wait, no no. Scratch that. She doesn’t want to be a girlfriend anymore.

Maybe being Jong Kook’s wife is even better.

Finally, all those times where Jong Kook ‘teased’ her, she finally have marriage stuck into her mind. Oh, how love changes people.

“Are you having fun staring at a masterpiece?” Jong Kook said in his husky sleepy voice which made Jihyo blushed a little.

“What masterpiece?” she said as she is looking everywhere other than meeting with Jong Kook’s eyes. Jong Koo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter