Four

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo’s POV

I’m still in Jong Kook’s house since I barely had anything to do. It’s weird really that my schedule is cleared up today but then again, I should just be grateful. Anyone would kill to be in my position right now.

I walk out to the kitchen to see Jong Kook preparing to cook his chicken . I massage my temple and I feel the urge to puke. Like really, I get it that he needs all the protein so he could have more muscles but seriously, chicken ?

“I know what you’re thinking, jagi”, he said but his eyes are still on his precious chicken , making sure it’s properly seasoned. I sighs. “Chicken all day everyday huh?”

He smirks. “It’s healthy and besides, chicken has the most protein!” he gleams. Oh, he should enter a chicken fan club for all I care.

I roll my eyes. “Whatever. Cook real food for me, okay oppa?” I asks, trying to be cute as I hug him from behind. He froze, obviously shocked by my actions. Me and aegyo never get along but at times like this, I have to unleash the beast. I can’t stand eating his kind of meals anymore and besides, I know very well that he’ll do anything once I do aegyo.

I heard him sigh. “Fine, but I’ll cook eggs and that’s that okay? You need real food in that big tummy of yours!”

I let go of him and take a few steps behind. “ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME I’M FAT OR SOMETHING?”

He turns around and bites his lips, trying very hard not to laugh from what I observe him. “Yeah, I do.”

I frown. “Ottoke, you won’t love me anymore if I get fat right?” It’s nice being an actress at times like this because right now, he is slowly panicking as he can’t see a slight change in my expression. On the outside, I'll probably look insecue or inferior but actually, I'm rolling on the floor, laughing at how panicky he is.

“AH, it’s not like that jagi. You ate a lot of fast foods and junk food and… I’m just worried for your health.”

I pinch both of his cheeks. “Ahh, kyeopta. I’m just playing.” He pouts. “Then you should make me feel better.”

“Ah, just cook me some eggs will you?” I scoff as I leave the kitchen.

“Tskk, always grumpy when she’s hungry”, I heard him mutter but I smile as I heard him cracking eggs. I know he thinks I’m annoying but I’m just grateful he loves me.

I heard my phone rang and I immediately pick it up, feeling lazy to even look at the caller ID.

“Hello?”

“Ah, Song Ji Hyo! It’s probably the first time I called you early in the morning and you sound fully awake. That’s strange.” He sounds sarcastic.

I blinked thrice. Wait, this voice sounds familiar. I sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter