Author's note

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeah sorry, not an update :( Just want to write a long author's note here.

So hello readers!! ^^ nyehehe, as usual I'm having writer's block now.. that . Not only that but I'm having quizzes and presentations this week and yet I have all the time in the world to type this. hah. I don't know when I'll be updating though. Probably next year? Mianhae, I have other things to focus on now since I'm at the last week of lectures. I'll be ending my foundation studies soon and in February I'll be a degree student. Darn, time just passed by quickly huh?

Anyway, to be honest, I'm actually very insecure about my writing. The longer this fanfic goes, the more grateful I am that I'm not accepted to an English programme in my college xD And I am starting to love numbers and graphs more (I'm taking Economics by the way) but I still in Math, boohoo.

But I'm shocked by the number of views, subscribers and votes! Thank you everyone! And I'm sorry that my writing kind of ... I'm trying to improve more on my writing and to ignite my long passion as a writer (FIGHTING DEAR SELF!)

But seriously though, I appreciate each and everyone of you who still read this fanfic every time I update. I wish I can give you cookies but.... let me give you a picture of your favourite Kookie instead!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hehe, I promise I'll update after New Years! See you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter