Five

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

After a couple of days, Jihyo decided to take the part as the main protagonist in the TvN drama. Despite having off feelings about the dramas, she shakes it off. She will take this as a medium to improve on her acting and hopefully, she gets recognised and shines as an actress again. She thinks everyone almost forgot the fact that she’s originally debut as an actress/model and not a variety show star.

Gary has apologized to her for his actions for the previous episode filming. He always texted Jihyo and Jong Kook right after they finished filming. She thinks it’s unnecessary for him to do and besides, she have already agree to it and even though Jong Kook’s jealousy sometimes gets in the way, they don’t mind. It’s for the sake of the show and nothing more. Although Gary and Jihyo had to admit, they are feeling tired for acting infatuate with each other when in reality, they are just friends.  Jihyo knows Gary inside and out because to her, Gary is readable, like a book. He can’t even a tell a lie, his expression will explain everything and he is passionate, he does everything with his heart and soul. Despite his acting skills have improved, she knows very well that Gary doesn't like this one bit.

To admit, Gary used to harbour such feelings for Jihyo but he knows very well Jihyo never like him like that from the start. She does that for the show. Maybe what Haha said is true, to the members and the crew they are just a business couple while for the rest of the world, they are known as a one day couple and to be honest that hurt him to the core. He wonders if he never had a crush on Jihyo on her first day, would Jong Kook replace him then? Well, that makes it more simpler to them isn’t it? At times, Gary somehow blames himself but you can’t control your feelings right? What happens, happens. No point in looking at the past, no point in fixing anything at that point of time. What matters is now.

Out of the blue, Baek Chang Joo wants to meet her regarding about her drama. The producer for the drama and the main actor will be with him too, probably to discuss about the script. Jihyo’s character is a producer who she have to turn her ex-boyfriend’s webtoon into a movie and how her life is topsy turvy since then. Funny how Jong Kook too got the part as a producer in his KBS drama, is this some sort of coincidence?

Jihyo got into the building and she greets everyone. Everyone bows back becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter