One

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay, we’re going to take a break for one hour! Enjoy your lunch break everyone!” one of the PD’s announced to the staff and the members. As soon as Kwang Soo heard that, he immediately lay down on his stomach while making a groaning sound. The games today are pretty tiring, he felt like he should slept for 48 hours like Jihyo did once.

Jihyo saw Kwang Soo and roll her eyes. She immediately kick softly to his side. “Yah, get up. It’s scorching hot right now and you want to lay down under the sun?! Haih, chincha”, Jihyo muttered.

Kwang Soo lazily look to her side and grin. “I want to get tanned noona! I want to have bronze skin like Kai!” Jihyo scoff. “I bet you will look uglier than how you look right now!”

Kwang Soo widens his eyes. “HEY NOONA!” Jihyo pull out her tongue and walk away from Kwang Soo as she doesn’t have the energy to bicker with him. So, she slump down under a shady tree. Maybe she’ll eat later; she doesn’t have the mood really. Her mood today was ruined because she was forced by the PD’s to do things that she hates most. Pretending.  But she doesn’t have a choice really. She just wishes that today’s shooting will end quickly. She closes her eyes, intending to take a short nap before having lunch with the others. She doesn't know why but she's tired. Tired of everything.

“Hey, sleepy face”, a husky voice greet her. She open her eyes to find a herbal drink greeting her. “Here, I think you lost a lot of energy today.”

She takes the drink while smiling at him. “Gomawo Jong Kook oppa.” He shook his head. “I’m always here Jihyo-yah”, he said while sitting down beside Jihyo.

“What’s wrong? You look uninterested in the games just now.”

Jihyo sighs as she opens her bottled herbal drink. “The same old, same old, oppa.” Jong Kook only smiles at her. “It’s just for the show Jihyo.”

“But I did it for 5 years now oppa! It’s clear to everyone here that we both don’t like each other in that way but I’m still in this… AGHHH!”

“Ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter