Twenty One

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwang Soo and Jong Kook haven’t hanged out in the gym like they used to. They only used those sessions to talk to each other because Jong Kook really needs someone to give him strength. He wished he would called Haha instead since the latter is really good at giving him advices and is actually really wise despite his childish acts but Kwang Soo would do just fine. He has always trust Kwang Soo and Kwang Soo have always trust Jong Kook. A very strong relationship despite what is shown on the television screen.

Kwang Soo sits in front of Jong Kook who is diligently reading over his script. Unlike Jihyo’s drama, Jong Kook’s have been going pretty well and smoothly. His drama is also 12 episodes but it’s because it is meant that way and not because it was cut short.

“Are you okay, hyung?” Kwang Soo asked, concern evident in his eyes. Jong Kook just shrugs as he flips over to his script for the umpteenth time. He can hardly focus on anything these days. He has seen how hurt Jihyo is by all of this and she is almost to her breaking point when her drama has to cut short to 12 episodes due to low ratings. The sight is unbearable for him to see and the fact that Jihyo was so excited when she got the offer in the first place broke his heart even more. How did it turn out like this?

“What am I going to do? Why does it seem so hopeless right now? It is as if there is no way out”, Jong Kook said as he runs his fingers through his hair. Throughout his life, he has never been frustrated like he is right now. He usually finds a way out eventually but he cannot found the light after this long dark tunnel. It seems continuous and long, with no way out whatsoever.

Kwang Soo sighs as he goes to sit beside him and pats Jong Kook’s back, his way in comforting the elder. “I don’t know hyung but let me tell you something.”

Jong Kook look at him, looking interested in what his younger friend is going to say. Kwang Soo takes a deep breath in.

“Fight for your relationship hyung, despite you don’t know if this whole mess is going to end. Have faith in Jihyo and have faith in yourself. Love will always find a way and by that, it already have been proven by both of you considering that you have been through a lot together and yet you’re still standing side by side until now”, Kwang Soo said in admiration.

“I wish I can have that kind of relationship like yours.  A relationship that stands strong with love and trust, it is rare to see that now”, Kwang Soo continues, sounding sad.

Jong Kook smiles warmly to the younger. “You’ll find her soon, Kwang Soo ah.”

-

It is already 5 p.m. and Jihyo is right outside of the café. She wears a hoodie, together with skinny jeans and her sneakers. She also wears her snapback that she rarely wears in public and her sunglasses. She also makes sure to tied her hair in a messy bun, a hairstyle that she rarely uses. All of these efforts are just to make her unrecognizable. She remembers she have gained bruises from all the things netizens have thrown to her. She scrunched up her nose as she remembered that some of those anti-fans thre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter