Seven

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During the night where Jong Kook is trying hard to sleep, Jihyo on the other hand doesn’t know how to get home. She really doesn’t know the reason why the drama discussion went on for hours and hours. It’s ridiculous really. Haven’t they thought that Jihyo is a woman too? It’s dangerous for her to go around at this time of night.

She scratches her head as she thinks of possible methods to go home. By taxi? It’s already late at night, it’s dangerous. Her manager? She somehow has a family emergency in Busan. Walking? Her house is miles away! Plus, she’s so sleepy that she thinks it’s almost possible for her to pass out in the middle of her walk home. Ottoke?

“Hey, Jihyo”, a familiar voice calls out to her.

“Ah, Byun Yohan-shii”, Jihyo turns to his direction and waves. He frowns when she calls her that, as if she wants to draws a line on purpose to him. Yohan knows that he’s younger than him but it isn’t wrong to get closer to your favourite idol right?

He gives her a smile despite thinking of bitter thoughts. “Aren’t you going home?”

Jihyo hums. “Yeah, but I have no idea how though. My manager is the one who sent me here and she suddenly has an emergency so, I have no car.”

Byun Yohan’s heart is making flips right now. Now this is a chance that he cannot afford to miss. “Then, let me send you home! It’s dangerous for you to be out at this hour.”

Jihyo shakes her hands to protest. “Ah, it’s okay. I don’t want to be a burden to you.”

“It’s okay, I insist!” Byun Yohan gleams. Despite him sounding so desperate to get Jihyo’s attention, he couldn’t help it. Just by seeing her beautiful smile makes his heart flutter. He’s curious to know if his feelings for her are either that he just adores her as an idol or something much more.

Jihyo hesitates for a bit but as she takes a glance at her watch, she had no choice really. It’s not like Yohan is a stranger to her. They get along quite well; even Baek Chang Joo thinks so too and thought they look good together. They have a similar looking smile which can made anyone easily imagine them as a couple, well that's what he said.

“Ah, okay. Sorry for bothering you”, Jihyo apologizes and slightly bows down. Yohan got flustered by Jihyo’s sudden formality with him. He shrugs. “Ah, aniyo. It’s okay Jihyo, I insist remember?”

Jihyo smiles. “Ah, right. Okay then, let’s go!”

Yohan leads the way with a big smile plastered on his face.

-

The car ride was awfully quite. Not because they didn’t talk to each other but it’s because Jihyo suddenly fall asleep. Yohan is grateful that Jihyo gave him her full address before she sleeps, or else he didn't know what to do. He would probably get murdered if he sent her to his home. As he looks at her, he shook his head. From what he knows, Jihyo is a real heavy sleeper, especially when she is tired. He really doesn’t understand how Jihyo can quickly fall asleep, especially in some actor’s car that she gets to know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter