Twenty Eight

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After everything that is going on, was it really worth it? To put aside someone else’s feelings and pride for her own security and needs, was it even worth being selfish back then?

She never thought she would end up to be someone like she is today; being crazy over money but the thing is, without it you can’t survive. Sure, money doesn’t exactly buy happiness but without it, you’ll be living in the streets. If she didn’t do something drastic enough, she’d probably ending up retiring from acting or worst, living in the streets begging for money or a decent job.

She thought everything was over since her boyfriend, well future ex-boyfriend, secretly used her money to invest in his friend’s business that completely flopped in the beginning. He apologizes, saying that his friend was desperate but was it really that desperate that all of her money in her savings accounts almost completely swept clean?

That thought made her blood boiled.

But then wouldn’t they make the perfect two? Both of them are selfish freaks.

She shook her head as she wears her mask, to cover up her face. If someone knows who she was and notice where she comes out from, she’ll be screwed for life. She finally got her life together, she finally got endorsements too. If someone else knew, she would be invisible in this industry.

She gulped. She couldn’t imagine that really. No one had offered her anything for the past few years. It is as if she was forgotten, living in the shadows since no one had cared about her before this. No one even bother to know what she is doing… until now.

She wished she could thank Jong Kook and the fans who somehow wished they get together which in reality are impossible. Jong Kook has Jihyo who is like the perfect match for him. Eun Hye on the other hand is a psychopath, she admits to that, and only matched with a person who could accept her or at the same level of a psycho she is.

Anyway, just because of her accidental meeting with Jong Kook on the streets that day seemed like fate to her. It is as if he have come to her life during her most difficult moments, where she found herself lost, finally finds herself a way back home. The kiss was the perfect initiative and it was a fresh start for her but it is almost an ending to Jong Kook.

She used him to get money, to gain attention again. She used Jihyo too so no one else could see herself as a bad guy, the villain.

After everything have ended, she thought she could get herself settled, being comfortable with the flowing income and maybe patched things up with her boyfriend but karma have made itself back to her.

But then, it seemed not possible for her to get all of that. She’d probably going to get lots of hates, probably a lot of death threats too. A karma she deserved after what she had done to both of them.

She chuckles lowly as she fixed her bangs. Well, time to act like she’s okay even though she is really not. She isn’t sure whether she is going to disappear from this industry or not but till then…

She rubs her belly that is starting to show.

There is someone else that is going to be her top priority now.

She sighed as she opens the door to exit the building. Cameras flashed everywhere with angry shouts from fans.

“This is it. I am done for”, she mutters as she keeps her head down low, ignoring the questions from nosy reporters.

-

 

“Are you even sure what you were hearing Kwang Soo?” Jong Kook asked the younger, with his eyebrows raised. Sure, he feels relieved that Eun Hye have admitted this was all a fake but he couldn’t shake the fear inside him, that maybe another storm will come onto his way.

“Yes, I’m sure”, Kwang Soo said while rolling his eyes. “Just drop me off here. If you still couldn’t believe me, then just pinch yourself hyung! Or just wait till I give you the recording!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter