Seventeen

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo was frozen in disbelief when he told her that. He explained everything about what happen during the kiss with Eun Hye. She surprisingly takes it well but she was in tears by the fact they won’t be a couple anymore and once again, he have broken his promise. He kissed her again, for the last time. The last kiss was desperate, as if the universe will fall apart once they broke the kiss. The aggressive kiss turns out to be a salty one as they both cried but they continue kissing each other anyway. Right now, as he drove away from in front of Jihyo’s building, tears start to well up in his eyes and he blinked many times just to make sure his tears won’t fall. He didn’t know when he gets to embrace her, hold her tightly under his arms, her signature strawberry smell, her soft long hair, her beautiful brown eyes, her soft skin, her lingering touch on his skin, her perfect luscious lips….

He have many times pull over just because he cannot take it anymore. He cried and cried for so many times tonight, he have lose count. Why this is happening to them?

Eun Hye have threatened him, blackmail him too. He have to bow down to her wishes, if not she will hurt the ones he loves by many ways possible. He thought it was weird why Eun Hye said that. Eun Hye just smirked when she told him that she knows everything. She knows Jihyo and if he can’t bown down to her, she will crush Jihyo’s career and will make sure she won’t have a future in the business. He can’t let Eun Hye have the satisfaction to break Jihyo so he did. He surrendered to Eun Hye and tomorrow he and Eun Hye have a lot of explanation to do.

He looks up to the dark skies and he only sees one star. He hopes Jihyo sees the same star too tonight. He chuckles in disbelief. “I missed you already Jihyo”, he mutters and he breaks down in tears again.

 

-

Once again, Jihyo returned to her old state back then but this time, it was even worse. She didn’t cry, she didn’t scream into an empty void, she didn’t throw fits around her bedroom but instead, she did nothing. She stares at nothingness, her body feeling weak as if Jong Kook have her energy back in the car just now and she just sits down on her couch. She’s depressed, that’s for sure.

She can’t believe how Eun Hye would go too far to hurt her if Jong Kook didn’t follow on to her wishes. She wants to meet that woman, teach her a lesson maybe or even throw her a punch on her beautiful face. She hates it how Eun Hye is driven by something that would disappear into thin air when time goes by… Fame and glory. During the glorious days of when X-Man have become a popular variety show, both Eun Hye and Jong Kook are in a love line together. During those days, Eun Hye’s popularity have been sky rocketing. So many drama offers, so many endorsements, and so many fans by her side. After she gained all of that, she left Jong Kook, the man who thought the woman is sincere to him. She was blinded by something so superficial, which just made Jihyo hate her more deeply.

“So she came back to have all of that again? Dumb dumb dumb”, she mutters as she shook her head. She then starts to notice teardrops on her palm, she didn’t even real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter