Twelve

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Silence.

Jihyo wanted to talk to Jong Kook so badly but her one man just sit there quietly while his eyes are focused on the road; his lips are on a thin line. If she is not so tired, she would probably smack his head to get some senses to him but then, the way he looks right now, it seems like even an earthquake won’t bring him back to reality.

“Kim Jong Kook”, Jihyo called out his full name in frustration. He had given her a cold shoulder since they finished filming their recent Running Man episode and she still had no clue why. To be honest in their relationship, Jong Kook is the sensitive one while Jihyo is the one who made things glue back together. It’s like they shift roles or something but they didn’t mind that. They find that amusing and at the same time, they think they complement well with each other.

Jong Kook only hums. Jihyo mentally thank the heavens because he finally responds to her. Even when it’s just a lazy answer, she is still glad he is ‘responding’ to her.

“Can you tell me why you’re like this?” Jihyo asks. Jong Kook spare a second for an eye roll. “I don’t know, you tell me”, he said, in a sarcastic tone.

Jihyo bites her lower lip while massaging her temple. Ah, she really hates it when he’s being difficult like this instead of being straightforward. She’s too tired to handle his tantrum right now. She have this tiny idea on why he’s being like this but it sounds too ridiculous for her to voiced out that reason but in her tired condition and she doesn’t want Jong Kook to sleep tonight feeling angry, she decides to ask him.

“Is it because Jung Ill Woo did aegyo to me just now?” she asks, while cocking one eyebrow.

It took Jong Kook awhile to respond to her but he finally said it. “Uh…. Yes.”

Jihyo roll her eyes and smack her forehead. “OPPA! WHY ARE YOU BEING JEALOUS OVER A SMALL THING LIKE THAT?!”

It’s not the first time that Jong Kook is jealous over small things like that. It happens every time actually, whenever the male guests show some interest on Jihyo. Well, who wouldn’t? She’s like a modern female warrior but she carries grace and elegance at the same time. She’s truly a rare flower that blossoms during the darkest hour.

Jong Kook sighs. “I’m sorry, I can’t help myself. It’s hard being contained of your feelings, you know? Acting like you don’t care when in reality, I just really want to punch that dude in the face.”

His words tug her heartstrings. She gulps. Is that what he feels every time there is a guy pay attention to her on the show?

“Yeah, I keep thinking about it every time Jihyo-ah”, he said, making Jihyo let out a slight gasp. Did he hear her thoughts?

“Mianhae oppa, I’ve never thought about it that way… but please, don’t do the silent treatment next time? It’s like you’re trying to kill me slowly”, she said while pouting.

Jong Kook regrets the moment when he spares a second to take a glance at Jihyo. ‘Darn it, Jihyo. Don’t be cute right now!’ he thought as he is mesmerized by how adorable Jihyo is.

“Hmm, arasoo”, he said, sounding like he is defeated.

“That’s my oppa. Saranghae”, she whispers as she puts her hand on his lap.

He can’t help but smile like an idiot over Jihyo’s sweetness. “Nado saranghae.”

 

 

Gary sit on his chair, while tapping on his chin. He have been like this since he had gone back from Running Man filming. He doesn’t know why but he have gotten a sudden inspiration on composing a song. He is never bright when it comes to school stuffs and whatnot but he is brilliant when it comes to wits and creativity even though he shows you his idi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter