Twenty Seven

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo hug her knees as she continues to stare at her phone. Kwang Soo had given her hourly updates ever since he arrived to the press conference to accompany Jong Kook but the younger haven’t text her anything for the past two hours and she couldn’t help but feel worried. Kwang Soo has told her that Jong Kook is not himself at all today. He hardly cracks a smile or a joke to Kwang Soo. He kept making a serious expression all the time but in his eyes, all he sees is worries, which were Kwang Soo have last said to her before he left her hanging for two whole hours.

Jihyo wished she could have been there, giving her one man her full support but then, her situation did not allow that and she kind of hates it how she is so affected by all of this. Like what Kwang Soo has said, she is only the victim of the situation. She never asked any of this and when she thought about it, she only loathes Eun Hye from a distance. She’d never done anything to make the younger feel uncomfortable and she only hide her hatred towards Eun Hye, she never really show it but what Eun Hye did intentionally to her seemed like she hate her guts.

She shivers at that thought. Maybe she shouldn’t really hate people at first sight because look at what have gotten her right now. (tbh I kind of hate eun hye when I watched princess hours. I dropped it after two episodes bcs I just can’t stand her acting… sorry to YEH fans T_T)

She then heard her phone ringing and she immediately pick it up without even bothering to check the caller ID.

“KWANG SOO-AH!!!! WHY AREN’T YOU TEXTING ME LIKE YOU PROMISED ME IDIOT!!!!”

She then heard someone coughed awkwardly and right at that moment, she feels like she wants to scream from embarrassment because this is certainly not Kwang Soo.

“Nice greeting you got there”, Byun Yohan teased.

Jihyo groaned as she sits down on her living chair. “Oh shut up.”

She heard Byun Yohan chuckled on the other line, which kind of made Jihyo want to kick him but too bad they are only talking on the phone…

“So I guessed you haven’t heard anything huh?”

Jihyo sighed as she shook her head, then she remembered Byun Yohan cannot see her. “No, Kwang Soo haven’t texted me for the past 2 hours now.”

“You sound like his mother all of the sudden.”

“……”

“Goodbye Yohan-ah.”

“HEY WAIT WAIT, I WAS JUST KIDDING. Geez, this stupid thing made you having mood swings huh?”

Jihyo chuckles. “Somehow I wish that we never even went on that date. Maybe this huge mess will never happened”, Jihyo said as she remembered clearly what had happened on that day. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, as she is trying really hard to control her anger.

She still have not let go of that incident or ever will she ever let go because that is just a starting point where everything just went wrong.

“Hey Jihyo”, Byun Yohan said in a comforting voice. “Sometimes there are things that will be testing on your relationship, to know whether both of you are fully compatible or not, to know whether you can withstand hurricanes and tornadoes in your relationship… All of that to just to know whether you can handle many years to come with him.”

Jihyo paused a while to think about it. She has never known Byun Yohan could be so optimistic; to talk about this kind of stuffs by using wise words.

“When you start to regret things Jihyo, just remember what you had gone through with him. True that all of those things just made everything fuzzy right now and sometimes you just want to run away from everything but trust me Jihyo, everything is going to be worth it in the end. Just hang in there.”

Jihyo didn’t even realize that she shed a tear. She remembered everything that they had gone through, from when Jong Kook saw her and Choi Jin Hyuk in the rain, to their biggest fight in their relationship, to Yoon Eun Hye coming into their lives when everything is starting to be okay, to their breakup and to everything that is happening now. She has realized something, something that Byun Yohan have made her realized.

Throughout every challenge and problems in their way, it had never made them wanting to give up but instead, it keep them stronger and they fight more for their relationship.

She smiled as she wiped her tears. “Thanks Yohan-ah.”

“For what?”

“For… everything. Just, thank you for being there for me and for giving me these kinds of talks. It really helps.”

Byun Yohan bites back a smile. “Anythin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter