Twenty Five

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: i'm sorry that i update late..... again..... let me inform you that, i will try my best to update at least once a week or once in every 2 weeks or itdepends on how much free time i have (like no assignments, public holidays or semester breaks). it already has been a week since i officially am a degree student in iium and gosh i am so tired T_T anyway, here's a short chapter. i hope you enjoy :)
 

~~~

Thursday (an hour before the stupid PC)

Kwang Soo was actually surprised by what is going on. He thought that as a couple of months had passed, this stupid thing might die down but no, there are lots of press outside of the building and also a lot of fans too. He sighed as he turns his gaze to Jong Kook, who won’t stop pacing around the room.

He cannot help but feel sorry for the elder. He had taken noticed that Jong Kook looks anxious and paranoid. He had never known that the latter would have anxieties too but then, not everyone is perfect. Sure, Jong Kook might look calm and strong on the outside but you will never have any idea on what is going on in his mind… just like everyone else.

“Hyung, stop it. You’ll get dizzy”, Kwang Soo pleaded with a low voice but Jong Kook ignore him and continue to pace around the room.

Sometimes, Kwang Soo wished to wake up from this horrible nightmare. He have never seen Jong Kook so anxious throughout the years he have befriended him and he have never seen Jihyo look so broken. He wished he could penetrate inside of that wretched witch’s mind so that he will find out on why she is doing this. He wished she could wake up and realize that her selfish actions have affected the two so badly. She used Jong Kook and Jihyo is just the victim of her actions.

 “I’m going to get drinks and vitamins for you. Sit down please, you’re sweating already!” Kwang Soo sighed as he pulled Jong Kook and made him sit down.

“Please sit here quietly, hyung”, Kwang Soo orders him. He feels really awkward ordering his hyung around like some ill-mannered person since Jong Kook is older but he have no choice really. Jong Kook needs to relax, clear his mind about any worries. He has never seen Jong Kook like this before. He looks like he going to the edge of screaming his heads off. Jong Kook must have felt so lonely…

Fortunately, Jong Kook listens to him. Kwang Soo pats his shoulders and gives him a small smile. “I’ll come back okay?”  Jong Kook only nods while looking away, ignoring Kwang Soo’s gaze.

Kwang Soo sighs. He felt like he made a good decision, coming here as Jong Kook’s moral support and Jihyo’s representative. At least he is not alone and that Jihyo is reassured that Jong Kook will be okay.

He goes outside of Jong Kook’s waiting room, looking around for staff so he could get some refreshments for himself and Jong Kook. As he is searching for the staff, his eyes caught on a small figure that is with her phone, whispering as if she does not want anyone to hear her in an empty hallway.

It is weird to Kwang Soo that specific hallway has no passers-by but then, maybe it is better off to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter