Twenty Three

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook whistles to a song by himself as he packed his essentials into his bag. He is going to filming today and he is not sure where the game will take place so it is better if he is prepared. He is not going to be the one with no spare underwear after a water game, NEVER AGAIN.

He then heard his phone vibrates on the dining table, he immediately grab it with a smile as he thought it is going to be Jihyo. Ever since that night, he had gone clingy to her. He just has this urge to see her every night. Maybe it is time to settle down but then, the time right now is wrong. It is kind of annoying though that you have to take account of timing because you’ll never know when the right time to pop that question is.

If you ask at the wrong time and at the wrong place, you’ll regret it forever.

He creased his eyebrows as he sees the caller ID but he still answers it anyway, curiosity slowly builds up inside of him.

“What do you want?” Jong Kook asked harshly.

He heard that person clicked her tongue. “Well, that’s just a warm morning greeting from you”, she said sarcastically. He simply rolls his eyes.

“Well, I just want to say.. On this Thursday, I’ll be holding a press conference and I hope you’ll be there”, she said. He had a feeling that Eun Hye just smirked when she said it. Now, what is she up to?

“You can do it by yourself. I’m sure the press is very interested to know what you’re going to say”, Jong Kook said with a rather bored tone. He is very annoyed by the fact that she called him very early in the morning. His morning just ruined by just hearing her voice, like seriously. She is way worse than Monday.

Eun Hye scoffed. “I need you to be there. Be there or be square”, she whispers.

Jong Kook furrows his eyebrows. “Why would I want to be a geometric shape?”

He could feel Eun Hye is rolling her eyes, like he even cared anyway. “What…. Ugh whatever. Goodbye.”

Then she hangs up on him. Jong Kook is as confused as ever. Why would she wish him to be a square? Is that some sort of witch language? No wonder he can’t understand what she is saying, pssft.

Jong Kook sits down on his dining chair and just stared at his phone that he is still holding in his palm. By how Eun Hye sounds like, it seems like she have a plan hatching inside her head. What is she going to do now?

He sighed. He is too old to be going through this right now. It is as if he is currently living in dramaland or just a living nightmare with Eun Hye being the real life Slenderman.

She appeared into his life again like a thunder or a lightning. Her appearance is sudden and shocking and at the same time spine tingling. He never expects that she would crash landed into him (literally) and just makes his life a mess.

He suddenly wished for some sort of Galaxy crazed idol or an alien who is currently in an idol group to abduct Eun Hye and made her as their food or something. (A/N: I wish someone would get this reference xD)

But then, it would be too gruesome. He is not cruel, well not as cruel as her anyway. He does not take pleasure in other people’s misery.

He looks back onto his watch, and immediately

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter