Chapter 9

Love Story between PRINCESS and MUSICIAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One month passed by. He wasn’t talk or greet me. I was annoyed by his attitude at first but then it become the routine things I had with him. Not greet each other nor talked to each other. We are become stranger when there are just both of us, but when people around us, we act like we are friends. I don’t know what happened to him, since he left a café at that time, he never talked to me. Didn’t I am who was supposed to ignore him? He freaking left me without saying a goodbye, how jerk.

I was busy with my schedule with my members. I didn’t even thinking about him anymore. Thinking about him? Yeah, that jerk G-Dragon just filled my mind around these past weeks. His silent treatment to me made me think what did I do wrong to him. My members kept asking me what’s wrong with me, because of my change attitude. Lena which I always told my secret with knows about me and Jiyong. She kept it silent from members because she and me don’t want they get worried about me.

Today, we have a meeting with all YG family for YG Family World Tour. Yeah, we have a world family tour this year. I walked to meeting room with my members. We entered the meeting room which already filled by staff and some artist. We sit on the chair beside iKON and having chit chat with them. One by one people come filling this meeting room, and the final one is our boss, YG.

“Is Everyone here?” He asked and his assistant nodded. “Okay, let’s start then.”

After discussing about each group or each artist, it’s time to discuss about special stage means having duet from different group.

“We already having a leader stage last time. How about a leader stage by our new artist such Winner, iKON and GOLD?” one of staff asked YG.

“I was thinking about special stage for B.I and Gabriella.” Our main stylish said.

“Why?” YG asked looking at her.

“I saw on the internet that some fans shipped them together being a leader and rapper. And they have a charisma on the stage.” She said making YG nod his head.

“How about it hyung?” YG asked to hwangssabu, a personal trainer in YG.

“How about Gabriella and GD?” Hwangssabu said making me looked up and looking at him. I looked at my right where is GD sit and he was looking at me.

“Why with GD?” YG asked.

“They are look cool together and perfect.”

What the hell, perfect?

“How about you Jiyong?” YG asked Jiyong who lost in his mind.

“I don’t mind to have a collaboration with anyone, but I think Gabriella x B.I would be more cool.” He said calmly. Ugh, it really hurt me, just said that he don’t want to collaboration with me.

“How about you Gab?” YG asked me and I looked at him.

“Yeah, I think I would more comfortable to collaboration with B.I or having collaboration between leader like eonnie said.” I said tried to hiding my anger.

“But, do you want to duet with someone?” He asked and I blink.

“Actually it will be great if I’ll collaboration with my brother and my best friend. We will having rap stage together.” I smiling happily imagine that will happen.

“But I think GD x Gab will be great. They have chemistry.” CL eonnie said. What the hell with everyone? Why are they talking about our chemistry? It’s like we always together.

“You are right. People will like it.” Said YG. “Ok, GD x Gabriella will having a duet.” YG clapped his hand.

After so much discussion, we finished our meeting which it’s already late anyway. I rush went out from the room and heading to cafeteria. My stomach can’t take it no more. I’m starving.

“What’s with that face?” Someone speak when I looked at the food in cafeteria, nothing that steal my eyes. I pout and answer “I’m starving.” I said and rubbed my stomach. I heard a chuckle and looking at my right. There is standing a man who have been ignore me for these month.

“What are you doing here?” I asked him annoying still angry to him and walked away from him.

“We will having a meeting-“

“Again?” I shouted and widening my eyes. Did we just finished?

“Chill down. It’s meeting between us.” He said and I rolled my eyes.

“What about US?” I walked into the elevator and leaning against the wall.

“We will talking about our special stage silly.” He said and I looked at him while my blood raising. What’s wrong with him? He ignored me for this month and now he talked to me so kind asking for meeting? Did he played me? I just stare at him and the sound of elevator making me looked away from him. I walked into the parking lot and unlocked my car.

“Waw Red Pagani Huayra” He said and I ignore him open my window. “Wait.” He held my hand and I glare at him.

“What?”

“Why are you cold to me?” He asked with his freaking innocent face.

“Really Jiyong? Why don’t you asked ‘why are you ignoring me’?” I shove my hand from him and entered my car.

“Look.” He stopped me again and I looked at him.

“What do you want?” I glare at him.

He sigh “Let’s talk it somewhere.” He said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter