Chapter 11

Love Story between PRINCESS and MUSICIAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My head was so heavy, my world was stopped, my mind went blank. He told me, he said to me, he who always come to my mind lately, he who always made me crazy to think about him over and over, he who made my heart in pain seeing all of his scandal, he who never I thought I'd like to have a feeling for him, said to me that he likes me. I was stunned, cannot move, especially can't believe all of this.

"Don't try to make fun of me." I said looking away from him holding my chest feeling my heart beat fast.

"I never think to make fun of you. I wasn't sure at the first, but since you avoided me, I realize.......that I have feelings for you. More than friends, more than a work partner." He said grabbing my shoulder and spun me around.

"Look at me Gab, look at me." I looked up to him to meet his beautiful eyes. "I was serious. I do have feeling for you."

"I-I don't know Ji, I don't know. You make me confused." I said shook my head.

"What is it? What's makes you confused? Tell me."

"You were hurt a few months ago when you broke up with Kiko, you never forget her, this morning you have a scandal with Taeyeon, and right now you told me that...y-you l-like me." I sigh and close my eyes. "How can I believe it? You never show me that you like me. You ignore me for a few months." He cares my cheek and wipe my tears, I don't know that I've been crying.

"You don't have to believe me Gabriella" Oh how I love hearing my name out from his mouth. "I know I've been a jerk to you. I just want you to know my feeling for you."

"Ji." I looked into his eyes to find the truth and I know, he told me the truth, he didn't lie.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Gab." He pulled me to his embrace and hold me tight. "I know I don't deserve you. People are loves you, they are looking at you like a precious diamond. But me? they just called me Druggie who consume . I don't deserve you." I feel something wet on my shoulder, and I realized that's Jiyong's tears. I pulled away from him and look at him. He looked like a mess, a cool G-Dragon looks like a mess ……………… in front of me.

"No Ji." I shook my head. "People deserve to be love, people deserve to love someone. Don't ever say that again." I said looking at him closing his eyes. I wipe of his tears, it's the first time I saw him crying.

“They are right. You are an angel. That’s why people are loving you.” He cares my hair and I gave him a smile, a warm one.

“So, how’s your answer?” He asked, locked his eyes with mine which making me melt under his gaze.

“What answer?” My voice come so low because of his gaze.

“Would you like to be my girlfriend? Princess Gabriella Tindall? Be my side and be my sun.” He cupped my cheek and make his face one level with mine.

“Yes, I’d love to. Kwon Jiyong.” I smile and he hugged me tightly.

“God, thank you so much. Oh my god, Gab, you know how happy I am right now.” He spun me around making me giggle.

“Really? Are you that happy?” I asked but he gave me a meaningful eyes.

“Are you not happy?” Oh god chill down Mr. Kwon.

I giggle and peck his cheek. “Of course I am.” Soon he smile widely after hearing what I say and come closer to my face.

“What are you doing?” I moved back but he lock me with grab my waist.

“To claim what is mine.” He said before pressed his lip into mine. The loving kiss making me know that I like him, I want to be with him, to be his side, to be a first person when he sad, cry or happy. To be the first person who he remember when he need someone. But it looked more like love. It called love, yes maybe I love him.

He pulled his lip from me and smile. “Now, you are my girl, mine.” He said and I laughed.

“You sound creepy.” I said and gasped. “We should go back. People will find out that we are gone.”

“Wait.” He grab my hand when I was ready to run back to the backstage where people are busy to prepare the concert.

“What?” I looked at him and he sigh. What’s wrong?

“You know baby.” Oh my god, it sounds bless. “I want people know that you are my girlfriend, you are mine, but I don’t want you to hurt. I-“ before he continue, I cut him.

“Sssshhh it’s okay. I know what you mean. We will keep this as secret, okay. No one know. It’s still early to tell them.” I said and he nodded and pulled me back to his embrace.

“I’m sorry. I just don’t want people hurt you, my fans. And beside you just debuted, people are loves you. I don’t want they start to hate you. So for know, let’s keep this as secret, and let’s be happy, for us.”

“For us.” I repeat and pulled away from him. “Now, we should going.” I peck his lip and leave first.

 

 

The concert went really great, the cheer from YG’s fans so loud. It’s the first time that me and GOLD went to a big stage like this. I was so happy until I let out all of my energy when we performed. Fans are cheering and sing with us together. My performance with jiyong went really good too. Jiyong was so professional when it come to perform. He was so cool making me feel a little because he was too good.

Now it’s time for encore, we changed to a black shirt which written YG Family at the front. I looked at the mir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter