Chapter 6

Love Story between PRINCESS and MUSICIAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys, it's been a long time.

Finally I can update. I'm so sorry, still busy in the office.

I make sure to update before going holiday to BALI tomorrow.

Hope you like it ;)

Please kindly leave a comment after you reading it. Thank you ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Mom, please.” A young girl in her 19 years old pleaded her mom.

“Princess, I already send your brother to Korea, so you are not.” Her mom glared at her and continue cutting the apple.

“But, I want to be with him and reach my dream.” She pout and cross her arm on the chest then sit on the chair in front of her.

“So, how about me?” Her mom eyeing her daughter.

“You have Dad, and you have Flora with you.” She said while taking an apple on the plate.

“Flora will leaving for California next month.” She said.

“So I am Mom. Why are you letting her but not me?” She pout looking at her mom.

“And are you letting me to be alone in this big house?” She widen her eyes looking at her daughter.

“Mom, you are not alone. Don’t be so dramatic here. You have dad.” She rolled her eyes.

“Oh My God, I can’t believe that my children already growing up and left me here.” She fake a sob making her daughter cover her face with her hand.

“Ugh Mom, you watching too much drama.”

“Honey, look at your daughter. She want to left us too.” She called her husband and fake crying in front of him. Meanwhile the daughter just rolled her eyes. Sometimes, her mom was like artist who can act and dramatic.

“Honey, let her be. She’s already adult to take care of herself.” Her dad said and smiling lovely to his daughter.

“Aww Daddy, you are the best.” She run to her dad, hug and kiss him.

“So, I’m not the best right now?” Her mom asked her disbelief.

“No mom. Of course you are the best.” She kiss her mom’s cheek. “I love both of you.”

 

 

“Brother.” I run to him, hugging him tightly when I landed in Korea. “I miss you so much.”

“Me too. Let’s get in the car before people noticed me.” My brother said and I nodded at him.

“So, how did you get permission from mother?” He asked me when we were on the road to go home.

“It’s not easy. She kept telling me that she will alone at home. But Dad let me come here to live with you.” I said chuckle remember my mother’s face when I left at the airport.

“How about my little girl?” He asked.

“She already prepared everything. She was ready to move to California next month. I bet she was happy to leave the house.”

“I’m worried for her tough. You know, your sister was so fragile and sometimes she can’t think clearly.” My brother said makes me nodded.

“Yup. I kind a worried about her, but we have to trust her, don’t we?” I asked and he nodded. “So, are Nichkhun and Mino is home?”

“Nichkhun have a schedule, and Mino still in the company. You know, he will going to be debut soon, so he was busy these day.” He said and I nodded.

Me and Mino were best friend since we were born in this world. We always play together since child. He was like my twin. We protect each other. Me, Mino, Nichkhun and my brother study in the same school in New Zealand. That’s why we were really close. Actually, there are still more people. We always go anywhere as 8 people. My brother has a best friend in the class which none other than Prince Harry, Prince of England. Then Nichkhun has a best friend in his class with the popular Hollywood actress, Kristen Stewart. Then Me, Mino best friend with Zayn Malik of One Direction and Emma Watson. Well, we attend the same school and our parent are friends each other.

 

 

 

GOLD’s Leader, Gabriella is BIGBANG’s TOP little sister !!

Today, a photo of TOP kissed Gabriella on the lip spread all the social media. Netizen were dilemma about their relationship. But YG Entertainment give a quick statement for this “They are sibling. Gabriella is TOP’s little sister. That photo was taken at the party last night when we celebrated GOLD’s successful debut.”

[+2.351, -1.087] Heol, they are sibling? How perfect gen. A brother is handsome and sister is beautiful.

[+1.984, -976] They are not from Korea. So, peck on the lip is the usual thing they do in the family.

[+1.635, -899] They are sibling. It’s not a big deal to give a peck on the lip. People are just jealous because they don’t have a handsome brother and beautiful sister like them.

 

“TOP, see what you have done.” YG gave him a sigh looking at the article.  YG and BIGBANG were on the YG’s meeting ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter