Chapter 10

Love Story between PRINCESS and MUSICIAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys, it's been a long time isn't it? Haha I felt kind a little sad. Well, I didn't get a feedback about the last chapter. So, I don't have any idea to write the next chapter. Anyway, I will trying hard to make a good chapter. I know I make it slowly for a relationship between Gabriella and Jiyong and I focused to Gabriella's idol life first. Hopefully, you guys can give me a feedback about this chapter. I put a lot effort on this chapter. So, please kindly leave a comment here, I’d be happy ^^  Critics are accepted and please be gentle. I want to know what are you guys thinking about this fiction. Thank you and happy reading ^^

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Gabriella."

"Gab look here."

"Oh my god, you are so beautiful."

"Gab please smile."

"Unni, you are so gorgeous."

Hearing all the compliment I just smiling and wave my hand to the fans who wait outside YG building. I walked inside the building and my manager already there. We stepped in the elevator and heading to five floor where my girls already waiting me. We will having a family concert tomorrow. Me and the girls decide to practice once more before the rehearsal. So, here we are in the building at 11 PM after I finishing a photo shoot for ELLE Korea.

“Leader.” Somi running towards me and hug me tightly.

“Hello maknae.” I ruffle her hair and put a drink on the table.

“Leader, how have you been? We haven’t see you in three days!” Chae pout coming towards me and wrap her small arm.

“Aww, are you guys missing me?” I teased them and Lena rolled her eyes.

“It’s empty not seeing my best.” Lena said and hugged me too. We hugged together and laugh.

“So, let’s start our practice, shall we?” They are all nodding.

 

We finished practice around 3 AM, and we walked towards our van going back to the dorm. I feel so exhausted because I only slept 2 hours last night, and I still have a photo shoot this morning for my new clothe CF.

 

We arrived at the dorm around 3.30 AM and we are heading towards our own room feeling tired. I leaned back against the soft and warm bed in my room after taking a bath. I sigh closing my eyes and try to sleep, but his face still remaining in my mind.

“What the hell Jiyong. Why are you always coming to my mind?” I mumble against the pillow and buried my face on my soft pillow. I take my phone from my bag and unlocked it. It has 17 missed calls and 21 messages. It’s only one today. He never stopped sending me a messages and calling me, but I never answer any of it. I still mad at him, no, mad to myself.

 

‘Gab, are you mad?’

‘Gab, I’m sorry.’

‘I’m really sorry. I don’t know what I did wrong to you, but please answer my call.’

‘Answer please, so we can talk it.’

‘Are you really mad? What did I do?’

‘I give up.’

‘No, I will never. Please,’

‘Let’s have a dinner? Are you busy?’

‘Have you eat yet?’

‘Fine. See you tomorrow at the concert.’

‘Sleep much.’

‘Good night’

 

I sigh and throw my phone away. I turned my body facing a wall and closing my eyes again.

“You know Gab, I think I’m crazy.” He said leaning back against the hard chair.

“Why is that?” I asked while taking a sip of my juice.

“Lately, I have been thinking about something. Something which I didn’t understand.”

I looked at him, listening what will he say. He shut his eyes and sighing.

“It’s hard for me. I don’t know why but I feel bad……………………………… to her.” He looking at me and his eyes making looks so much things.

“Ji, if you can’t tell me, that’s okay. You don’t have to force yourself.” I said putting my juice on the table.

“No. I need someone to talk to.”

“Then fine. But you don’t have to talk it right now if you can’t.” I said.

“I think I like someone already. I feel bad that I already like someone else when I just broke up with Kiko a few months ago.” His words makes a pain on my heart which I don’t know why. I stay silent do not want comment anything. I hold my breath until I can’t breath, and the next thing I know is he is calling me and shaking my body.

“Gab, Gab, what’s wrong with you?” I take a breath and gasped.

“Oh my god.” I cover my mouth and standing up.

“What’s wrong? Are you sick?” He asked and I shook my head.

“Can you send me back? I think, I’m tired and need a rest.” I close my eyes and he took my hand and led us to his car.

We stay silent along the ride. He didn’t say anything and me too. I kept looking outside the window car and playing with my finger. We arrived at the parking lot of my dorm and I looked at him.

“Thanks.” I said and making my way to the elevator.

“Good night Princess.” He said making me stop on the track. But I continue walking and get in to elevator. When the elevator door closed, I took a long sigh and close my eyes. I held my chest feeling a speed beat and a pain.

 

That’s the time I met him when we were in his house. We always met each other due to practice for our special stage fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter