Chapter 27

Love Story between PRINCESS and MUSICIAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My members looking at me weirdly. They acted weird all day. It’s been 5 hours we’re practiced for our upcoming schedule in New York. We’re going there the day after tomorrow for KCON in New York. 

“What?” I asked them cause they made me uncomfortable with their stare.

”Nothing” Somi said while drinking her water. Chaeng look away when her eyes met mine. Cheereen even looking down while playing with her phone. I looked at Lena who gave me a shurg.

”Okay spill it. What the three of you are hiding from me?” I crossed my arms, feeling annoyed at them.

”it isn’t us who’s hiding something.” Chaeng said mumbly.

I raised my eyebrow feeling there might be misunderstanding.

”Unnie, did you hiding something from us?” Somi asked bluntly.

i jerkep up cause didn’t expect something like this.

”What? What am i heading?” I tried to hide my nervousness.

”Leader, we promise to open up each other.” Cheereen crossed her arms. I sigh feeling like a coward not telling them the truth. Did they find it? About me and Jiyong?

I look at them and they are glaring at me. ing cute. I laughed cause they look like a little kid who's mad because someone stole their candy.

"Why are you laughing?" Somi stand up trying to look really angry. But she just adorable to me.

"Okay okay, now what did you find out about my secret?" I looked at them but they just look at each other and then look at Lena.

"Yah, did you tell them?" I yell to Lena who didn't affect at all by my yelling.

"No." She said shrugging while drinking her water.

"What? So, Lena unnie know about it?" Cheeren asked.

"About what?" I asked. They just keep silent. "I think you guys even don't know what are you guys thinking." I sigh.

"You acted weird lately. Always out alone, sneaking out in the middle of midnight. Where were you? Did you went clubbing? Unnie, if PD-nim find about it, you will gonna get scold like really bad." Somi said.

I laughed at them, so they think I went clubbing? Well, i like clubbing but not now, when I just debuted.

"So you guys think i went clubbing?" They nodded together.

"I'm not." I said. They raised their eyebrow, looking at each other.

"So what did you do?" Chaeng asked.

"I'll tell you in the dorm, ok! Now, let's finished the practice fast." They nodded while pouting, me and Lena just laugh seeing them. 

 

 

We’re arriving at the dorm. The members pulled me into the living room. I sat between them while they’re waiting for my explanation.

”can you wait after i finished shower?” I glare at the three of them but they just shook their head.

”GOD, you guys are stubborn.” I said leaning back against the couch. “Okay, so where do i need to start?” 

SO, i tell all of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter