Chapter 13

Love Story between PRINCESS and MUSICIAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tomorrow is Jiyong’s birthday, I want to celebrate it with him but unfortunately I can’t. I have a schedule in Osaka to attend a Korean festival with another idols. I sigh resting my head on the soft chair in our van. We just finished rehearsal and we are tired. Yesterday we have a photoshoot for NYLON and it took all day. We haven’t rest yet and we have to flight to Japan. Me and Jiyong always calling or texting everyday, every morning to say good morning and having a breakfast and every night to say good night and sweet dreams. Our relationship become more strong after what happened last week in his house. Jiyong told me that he is a jealous type when it come to his girlfriend, so I have to accept his behavior.

Well, now I think it was cute, when I appear on Happy Together with Mark from GOT7 which episode of foreign idol, he was really jealous because the MC told us to pose together and it become a hot topic for three days on Naver site. He said that we looked terrible together. I laugh at his behavior and just accept that my boyfriend got jealous easily. Maybe it show how he likes me, or love me? I don’t know, after a week we are in relationship, he never said that word to me. Well, it’s just been a week, not a month or a year. We still figuring out how we feel.

 

“Leader. WATCH OUT!” I gasped when seeing a box fall in front of me, it wasn’t big, but if it gets you, maybe it hurts. My manager come to me and hold my shoulder then bring me inside the hotel, but before I got inside hotel, I heard some whisper from fans.

“Don’t get near Jiyong.”

“He don’t deserve you.”

What is this? I felt so weak under my manager’s hold. Why did they said that hurt words to me? Did they know that Jiyong and I are in relationship?

 

I get inside my room, fortunately I’m all alone in this room, because Lena shared a room with Chaeyoung, and Cheereen with Somi.

I fell on the bed, buried my face into the soft pillow. Crying all myself in this empty big room. My phone ring and I ignore it. It maybe my manager or the girls trying to cheer me up, but what I need right now is a room for me, or maybe Jiyong. I need him.

The phone was ringing non stop, so I take a look at who calling me. My heart feel stopped when seeing a name appear on my phone screen.

My beautiful Ji.

I picked the phone immediately, because now I need him, I need hear his voice. I take a breath, so he won’t notice that I’ve been crying.

“Hey Ji.” I said try to cheer up.

“Hey baby. Are you okay?” He asked. His voice sounds worried.

“I-I’m fine. What are you doing?” I asked him try to hold my tears. Oh how I hate this side of me, always weak in front of him like a cry baby.

“No. You are not fine.” He said making me sob. He stay silent hearing my sob became harder. He listen to my crying and I just let it out all my sadness to him. When I felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter