Chapter 19

Love Story between PRINCESS and MUSICIAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“SURPRIISEEEE.” She shouted into the room and I dumbfound seeing her grinning and running to TOP.

“Brother.” She hugged him tightly and peck his lip.

“Oh, F-flora.” TOP asked. He looked confused.

“Don’t you happy to see me?” She pouted hard and pulled away her body from TOP.

After my brother come to his sense, he shook his head and hug Flora again.

“Oh my god, sister. You’re here.” He said while smiling.

I looked around and captured Jiyong staring at me. I smile at him and he winked at me. Oh my god.

“Hyung, who is she?” Seungri asked getting curious as others.

“Ah, everyone. This is my little sister. She is the younger in our family. Gab’s little sister.” He said.

“Hello. My name is Alexandra Flora. You can call me Flor.” She said while winking. I saw Seungri oppa blush. This is not right.

“Nice to see you Flora.” YG said.

“That’s my boss.” TOP whisper to Flor.

“Nice to see you too Mr. YG.” She said with a polite way and offering for handshake. Of course, even she act like a , but she know how to act in front of adult.

“Hyung, you have to introduce us too.” Daesung said with his eye smile.

“Oh that’s my member, Taeyang, GD, Daesung and Seungri.” TOP said point to .

“Hello guys. I heard a lot about you. Oh and the annoying Seungri.” She said making Seungri smile ear to ear.

“Oh, Mino.” She run and hug Mino. Everyone was shocked seeing Flora hugged Mino.

“Hello little girl.” Mino said, ruffling her hair.

“I’m not a little anymore.” She pout, sending glare at him.

“Okay, young lady.” He said and kissed her hair. “You are more beautiful.” He said holding her hand and led her to the chair. Everyone still staring and I cough to get their attention.

“Umh.. I’m sorry about my sister.” I said.

“No problem. I don’t know that TOP have a pretty sister.” Teddy said.

“I almost got a heart attack seeing her kiss TOP.” Kush shaking his head.

“TOP, you really lucky having two beautiful sister.” Said Teddy.

“That’s my sister. Watch your eyes.” TOP warning them by sending a deathly glare to them.

“Can we start a practice again?” I asked and they are all nodded.

Then, we continue our practice and it’s really hard because I have to pay attention in my practice, my members and Flora.

 

 

After 5 hours of practice, I didn’t see Flora in practice room. I looked around and didn’t see Mino too. They must be out together.

I walked out of the room and heading to cafeteria, seeing Mino with my sister there.

“There you are.” I said and take a seat beside my sister.

“How long are you staying here?” Mino asked Flora who munched her food.

“A week. I have a runaway here.” She said.

“Oh?” I raised my eyebrow.

“Jeez. You are my sister, but you don’t know that I was picked as an ambassador for Dior.” She said.

“Woaaah. That’s cool.” I said and she smiling proudly. “so, you are having a runaway here?” I asked and she no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter