Chapter 17

Love Story between PRINCESS and MUSICIAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No call, no text, no facetime. Gab looked at her phone again and again to make sure that there’s a text or call from him. Her mind can’t concentrate in anything. The last call from him was three days ago when she told him about Lena finding out about them. But did he really mad because of that? She wasn’t sure. She sigh and resting her head on the chair. She have been practicing non stop with the girls. It’s 11 PM and the girls ready to leave. We have to attend a schedule tomorrow morning, so the girls need to rest and beside we have been practicing since 4 PM. They must be tired.

“Leader, let’s go.” Chae called her but she shook her head.

“You guys go first. I still want to go to studio.” She said grabbing her bag and leaving the practice room. She took step by step to go to the studio which don’t far from their practice room. Her head hung low turning on turning off her phone. Wondering should she call or text him first? But she has a pride, she is a girl, shouldn’t boy called first?

She open the door and come inside the studio, a place where she let out all of her mind, all of her story, all of her imagine into a song. She start to make a music and focus on it.

“You haven’t go home?” Someone speak in the door making her turned her head.

“Oh Yongbae oppa.” She said stood up and bow.

“Ah why so formal.” He said with his smiling eyes. I smile and walking to the couch where he is sitting.

“Why are you still here? I saw your members already back home.” He said.

“Mmm just need to make a song.” She said sighing. “And why are you still here?” She asked.

“Same with you. Making a song with Jiyong.” He said. Jiyong? He’s here?

“Ah you guys always stay late in the studio.” She said nodding her head. Her mind busy to think about her boyfriend which is here, in the same roof with her, in the same building with her.

“Yeah, it become a habit. You too will do the same like us.” He said.

“Really? Why do you think that? I don’t want to be like you staying late here and make a panda eyes.” She said pouting imagining that.

“Haha yeah you will not be like us, but you will be like Seungri. Having panda eyes.” He said chuckling.

“Ewww I don’t want. My eyes are big, if I have a panda eyes, I will looks like Big Panda!” She groaned. It’s so have fun to have someone to talk when you need and that someone make you laugh. They laugh non stop until they didn’t know that someone enter the room and watching them.

“What are you guys doing?” She snapped her head and looking at someone who looking cold to her in the door.

“Oh Jiyong. We just talking. Finished?” Yongbae asked and Jiyong just nodded. “Let’s go then.” Yongbae stood up and I follow. “Good night Gab.” He wave to her and she bow the last time. She look into Jiyong hoping he will saying something. But …..

“We’ll go.” That’s it. That’s only what he said and left.

“JERK.” She said under her breath, closing her eyes and throwing her body on the couch.

“Calm down Gab. Calm down.” She take a breath and move to the chair continuing her song.

 

 

Jiyong turn around to the right, to the left. He can’t sleep. He think about Gab. He know once again, he being a jerk to her. He didn’t contact her for three days, and he didn’t even say goodbye to her before in the studio. He sigh opening his eyes. He can’t sleep. He mad, he mad at himself.

He get up from the bed and took his hoodie. He took his car key and heading out from his pension.

He drive off to YG building, hoping she’s still there. It’s 2 AM, he know that maybe she already go back to her dorm, but his instinct said that she’s still there.

He parked his car on the parking area in YG and got in the elevator to where she is. He walked towards the studio room, opening the door and sigh seeing a sight inside the room.

He take a slow step to the chair where a girl, a girl that he thinking all day, a girl who makes his heart flutter, a girl who made him crazy these past months.

“Why don’t you back home?” He murmur seeing his love one sleeping peacefully in the chair, her head resting on the table while the computer still on showing her self composed. Jiyong get curious by her song, so he play it slowly.

 

Quietly, tears involuntarily falling

I tried to wipe it again and again

Although I can remove, though I could forget

No matter how I think, without you I cry

You did not say anything, you go

This does not, please

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter