Chapter 5

Love Story between PRINCESS and MUSICIAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

These past weeks was the busiest weeks for us. After joining GDxTOP special stage, things getting well. At first, people were not look up too much to our debut, but after my performance at SBS last week, people start anticipating our debut. Luckily I got praised for my singing skill that I was glad about it. Also Lena took a part at Show Me The Money 4 to rap featuring Mino. She got a positive comment from netizen about her rap skill that makes us really happy because people start to like us. After that, I worked really hard for finishing our debut mini album with Teddy and GD.

 At first, PD-nim told us that we will release a single. But after seeing the enthusiastic from people, PD-nim change his mind, so he gave us to release a mini album, our first mini album. Me and my member were so happy about that, but also we have to work hard these past weeks because we have to prepare more. Fortunately, I already make a some songs that suit for us, so I gave it to PD-nim and luckily he like it. So, we come to company at 7 AM and back to our dorm at 3 AM. We just slept for  like 3 hours or sometimes we slept at the company.

Our MV and album release yesterday and our title song got no.1 on 11 charts include Melon and got certificate ALL-KILLED. Our other songs in the album took the chart and we REALLY HAPPY about that. Somi was crying non stop after seeing our song no.1 on Melon. And today is our first debut stage on M-countdown. We are ready to perform and someone call me. I looked back and seeing Dara eonnie and Minzy come to support us.

“Oh eonnie annyeong haseyo.” Chae bow her head and hug her favorite eonnie.

“Annyeong. Are you guys feel nervous?” She ask and all of us nodded. Minzy come to Lena and they talk. We are the same age anyway that’s why I call her by her name.

“GOLD ready.” Our manager shouted and we rushed to the stage and 2Ne1’s eonnie cheer us.

I feel really nervous, it reminds me when I had special stage with GD and TOP. We start our first stage and  didn’t do mistake even a little bit. We did it perfectly, because we want to impress the audience by our skilland performance.

We finished the stage and really grateful because it seems like people are enjoying our stage and some of them already remembered our song. It feels so good.

 

GOLD Debut Stage at Mcountdown !!

[+1.354, -645] The song was really good, their live performance was really good. This album is GOLD!!

[+989, -534] I’m starting to be their fans. The album is DAEBAK !!

[+799, -512] Hearing it again and again. GOLD Fighting!!

[+754, -321] Let’s win Rookie of The Year this year ! After WINNER and iKON.

 

 

Tonight, we will celebrating our debut because after one week the song was released, it still spotted at no.1 on the chart. Many people praised us and our album already sold 300K. I looked at mirror, we are heading to party. Well not at club or anything, because we still have young member, Somi. So we will celebrating like dinner and have fun together with YG Family. Actually PD-nim who planned this. He texted us this afternoon to celebrate our success.

Our manager already waiting outside the dorm, and we stepped in the car. We drove off to the restaurant owned by YG. Soon we arrived there, there are already some of YG staff and some artist. We greet them and they congratulate us for our successful debut.

I take a seat at beside Lena and then someone tapped my shoulder. I looked back and seeing Mino standing there smiling at me. I gasped and hug him tightly. Soon we released the hug because we are in public and PD-nim is here.

“I miss you.” I said pouting at him and he ruffle my hair. I bet no one see us right now.

“Me too. It’s been two weeks since I’ve seen you.” He said and take a seat beside me.

“Yeah you are too busy even to come to my debut stage.” I glare at him and he pinched my cheek.

“Sorry Princess. I was busy for SMTM4. Anyway congratulation” He said and kiss my cheek.

Then, the place become more full, because all YG Family already here.

“ALL RIGHT EVERYONE!!” Seungri oppa shouted in the center holding a glass. “LET’S CHEER FOR OUR NEW BABY, GOLD FOR THEIR SUCCESSFUL DEBUT.”

“WOHOOOOO.” Everyone cheer and we party.

 

 

“Having fun?” Someone speak up making me jumped a little. I looked at my left seeing GD seat beside me while smile at me.

“Yeah. It’s fun. But it’s too noisy.” I said take a sip of my orange juice.

“Wanna take a fresh air?” He asked and I raised my eyebrow, even before I respond, he already grab my wrist and take me to the balcony.

“It’s so fresh.” I said taking a long breath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter