Chapter 15

Love Story between PRINCESS and MUSICIAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m sorry.”  Jiyong, my Jiyong come here to Japan just because he want to ask my forgiveness? I pulled away from him and look at his eyes. It was red puffy. Did he cry?

“Baby.” He called me.

“Baby, please. Talk to me.” His pleading voice makes my heart smile. Oh my god, he’s so cute right now.

“Jiyong.” I said, cupped his cheek with both of my hand. “What are you doing here?” I asked making sure want to hear his answer.

“I want to see you………………………………. And say sorry to you.” He said.

“Did you make mistake?” I asked and he looked up to meet my eyes.

“I did.” He said. My heart start to feel pain. I sigh and closing my eyes. Relax.

“Did you met Kiko last night?” I asked and he nod.

“Did you talked to her?” He nod again.

“Did you…………hugged her?” He shook his head.

“Did you kissed her?” Again, he shook his head.

“Did you had with her?” He widen his eyes.

“Of course not!” He said. I smile at him and his cheek.

“Then, why did you have to say sorry to me?” I asked but chuckle seeing his expression. He must be say that I’m crazy. But hey, I just try to act like a normal girlfriend, not easy to make a conclusion.

“You don’t have to ask my forgiveness baby.” I his hair. “You didn’t had anything wrong right? She just come to your party. Maybe just because she want to be a friend with you? That didn’t mean you are cheating on me. Except, are you cheating on me?” I asked. Soon, he shook his head.

“No. Trust me, I didn’t, don’t and never cheat on you.” He said and I smile.

“Good. That’s what I want to hear.” I kissed his nose and giggle. Finally he smile and take me into his arms.

“Happy Birthday.” I said, peck his neck. I pulled away from his hug and kiss his lip.

“Happy Birthday Kwon Jiyong.” He smile and leaning closer. He pressed his lip in mine and massage my lip. He  pulled me closer to him and I feel safe, safe in his arms.

“Let’s celebrate it?” I said, looking at the clock, it’s 11 PM. “We still have one hour to celebrate your birthday.” I said

“Sure baby girl.” He said leading me to the couch.

 

“What do you want to do?” I asked him. “I don’t have a gift with me right now. No cake, no candle.” I pout seeing an empty hotel room. How can we celebrate it? I didn’t prepare anything.

“It’s okay baby. I just need you here. It’s already my gift.” He said teasing me.

“Ewwww…. My boyfriend is so cheesy.” I rolled my eyes.

“Let’s watch some movie.” He said taking a remote and turn on the TV.

“Wait here.” I said standing up and heading to my bed. After a few moments I’m back to the living room seeing Jiyong leaning back on the couch.

“What were you doing? I was bored here.” He pout and I smile at him. He tap his lap and I sit on his lap. He put his arm on my waist and bring his face closer to my shoulder. He rubbed his face on crook of my neck. I giggle and push him away.

“Stop it. It tickles you know.” I said but he didn’t stop. “Oppa.” He stopped and looked at me. His smile grew wider.

“Say it again.” He said.

“Nope.” I stuck out my tongue at him, get out of his lap and seat next to him.

“Say it again. Please.” He hugged me but I just shook my head.

DING DONG

“Ah here we go. Stay here.” I said releasing me from him, running towards the door. He seems so upset because I didn’t want to repeat say ‘oppa’ to him. I open the door and seeing a bellboy holding a cart with a cake, wine and some macaron. I thank him and looking at Jiyong. His back facing me, he still upset. I chuckle and bring a cart close to him. I take a cake with a ‘Happy Birthday My Jiyong’ write on top of the cake. I take a small walk, carefully not to turn off the candle. Jiyong still not aware of my appearance. His face still looking to an uninterested channel on TV. I take a breath and sit beside him, then he looked at me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter