Chapter 18

Love Story between PRINCESS and MUSICIAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“One. Just one.” I said looked away from him. “Oh, my sister is coming tomorrow.” I said,

“Really?” He asked.

“Yup. She is going to stay here for a week. She was really happy to come here.” I said.

“And why is that?” He asked, taking my hand and caressing it.

“She loves Korea.” I said chuckle remember how she loves tuppokki but hates kimchi.

“Umh by the way, I never heard about your family.” He said looking at me and the car stopped. I looked at him raising my eyebrow. “TOP hyung never told us about his family. And beside now, you are my girlfriend, I should know about your family.” He said kissing my hand.

“What do you want to know?” I asked moving my body facing him.

“How many siblings do you have?” He asked caressing my hair.

“Four. Three older brother and one younger sister. My first brother is 29 years old, his name is Frederick. He’s the perfect man in our family. He’s handsome, intelligence, smart and cool, but he’s so intimidating. He’s so protective over me and my sister, especially his girlfriend. Ah he already engaged.  My second brother which is your member is 28 years old. You know him well.” I said and Jiyong open his mouth but I cut him. “I know, they are only have one year gap.” I said giggling.

“And then, my third brother is 25 years old. His name is Peter. He is the prince in our family. Which mean, sometimes he was like a child but sometimes he can be a man. Then, there’s me, and ordinary girl. Then the last is my younger sister, her name is Flora. She’s 20 years old. She is ……………. a .” I chuckling seeing Jiyong’s reaction.

“What’s that mean?” His eyes raised.

“She is …………… fragile, wild and sometimes act like a . But she’s my little girl, she has a soft heart and a cry baby.” “That’s my family.” I said.

“How about your parent?” He asked.

“My parent? Mmmm they are my everything. I love them more than I love myself.” I said sighing.

“Are you miss them?” He asked and I nodded. “You are tired, let’s go. You have to rest.” He said getting out of the car, then I follow him.

 

“Jiyong.” I called him. He looked at me while caressing my hand.

“What do you….” I breath looking down. “what do you like about me?” We stood in front of our apartment door. Jiyong took my face and he leaned closer to me.

“What’s so sudden baby?” He asked.

“It just ……….. bothered me lately.” I said looking into his eyes.

“I don’t know what I like about you at the first. I just follow my heart. But now, every time we spending our day, I know that you are precious to me. You are really nice, you never mad at me when a scandal broke out about me, you always try to listen to me first, never judge me immediately. You are too nice for me. That makes me like you more and more.” He said smiling lovely to me.

“Thank you.” I said smiling back at him. “It gave me a strength.” I said and he chuckle.

“Glad to hear that.” He smile. “Now. Go rest. What time your sister arrive here?” He asked.

“7.30 in the morning.” I said sighing.

“Then you have to take a rest. It’s 3.40 AM right now.” He pout. “You only have time to sleep for like 2 hours.” He said.

“I know.” I hug him tightly and looked up at him.

“See you in the practice then.” Yess I’ll seeing him again in the practice room later.

“Good night.” I peck his lip and chuckle.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter