Chapter 8

Love Story between PRINCESS and MUSICIAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s about Gabriella…………..and you.”

“Yes hyung. What is it?” Jiyong asked YG try to hiding his fear. His mind still not clear about what Yongabe said and now his boss asked him about her too.

“A rumor spread about both of you, and I don’t like it.” THIS. He hit the right one and he doesn’t know how to answer it.

“About what?” He asked show his innocent face showing that he didn’t know about the rumor.

“Are you guys dating?” He asked and Jiyong shook his head immediately.

“Do you like her then?” He asked and he frozen on his spot. Does he like her? “So, you like her.” He said making him widen his eyes.

“No hyung. I don’t like her. We have been hanging around but it’s just about work. You know, I helped her so much on debut, and she asked my help for an OST drama. So it most likely we talked about work.” He explain him and taking a breath.

“Well, how about you always asking her to accompany you drinking a coffee?” He send a gaze which he know his boss was really serious right now.

“Ugh hyung. Believe me. We are just friend, no more. She is comfortable to be with, and I feel comfortable with her.” He explain with annoyance knowing this is too much for him to handle.

“That’s the problem Jiyong. You can have a feeling for her which I don’t want that to be happen. You know, she is our new asset. She and her member is a rising star right now and people loves her. So, I don’t want she lost focus of her career just because she is falling in love. And mostly I don’t want hear any rumor about my artists get falling each other. The news of your break up just come a few months ago, and you want people find out that you close with her?” YG crossed his arm and leaning back into the soft couch.

“Hyung, we are not dating okay? If people find out about us, so what? We are friend, people will not make a big deal for it.” He looked away form his boss and sigh closing his eyes. He was very upset right now, why his boss can trust him?

“But I want she is clean from any rumor Jiyong. Can you understand it? She has a bright future. I was sure she will have a big name like you, that’s why I don’t want any rumor come to her because she was just debut a six months ago. She is still young to make a long career Jiyong. What people said about her when she was just debut and close with someone who big senior to her?”

“So you want me to stay away from her?” He looked at him with anger on his face.

“It’s not like that. You can help her to grow her talent. I just want you to maintain a distance with her. People in YG close with her, but not like you close with her.”

“It’s like I close with CL too.” He shouted at his boss cannot hiding his anger again.

“It’s different.” He said coldly.

“What’s the difference?” He stood up.

“You. It’s you who are different. You show a more caring for her. I know you care for CL too, but not as you care for her. You stayed all night to just give her a perfect concept for MV.”

“I’m leaving.” He turned back heading to the door. Anger was boil on his body. Can people think more simple? They are just friend, not a lover. Why do he have to make a gap between them? He just happy to fins someone to talk and his boss especially told him to maintain a distance with her.

“Jiyong, remembered what I said.” YG said but Jiyong don’t give a damn with look at him. He just want to go somewhere to clear his mind from all of this. Can people just let him be? He just healed from his broken with Kiko and now they add more problem to him? Healed? He snap from his thought. Did he really already healing from a broken? That’s why YG told him that he was different to Gabriella? Did what Yongbae said was true? That he like her more than a friends? Did Kiko already replaced by Gabriella?

“THIS IS BULL.” He punched a wall hardly makes his hand covered in blood. His mind was messed and he just want to punch anything to make him better. He was standing in the hall with no one there. He breath heavily and close his eyes until he heard a voice call him.

“Jiyong.” A voice that filled his mind come closer to him. He take a long breath to clear his mind. He feel like he is crazy because he just hearing her voice.

“Oh my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter