Chapter 3

Love Story between PRINCESS and MUSICIAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I finished record the song with help by Teddy and GD. It mostly helped by Teddy. GD just being naughty to me. He can’t stop corrected the melody or the lyric. But Teddy always protects me and didn’t agree with what GD said. He said GD was being so noisy and I agree with him made GD glare at me. It took 5 hours he corrected my song and took 4 hours for recording a song.

“Tired?” I looked beside me seeing Teddy smiling at me. I sigh and nodded a little.

“But it’s ok. I learned a lot, thanks to him.” I rolled my eyes remembered about it. I heard his laugh makes me looking at him weirdly.

“I never seen Jiyong acted like before to a woman.” He said.

“Really? I heard he was so perfectionist when it comes to music.”

“Yes he is. Even he was harsh to Park Bom and CL. I mean not harsh in the bad way, but he kept corrected them if it didn’t go well.”

“So? It same as me before.” I said laying my body on the couch.

“He didn’t harsh to you. He just being pleased to annoy you.” He said making me wonder.

“What do-“

“Hyung.” GD entered the room with holding a three cup of coffee.

“Oh gomawo. I’ll be right back.” Said Teddy leaving us in the studio room.

“What were you talking with him?” GD asked me while giving me a coffee.

“For me?” I asked and he nodded. “Why are you so nice all of a sudden? As I remembered you nagged at me not a long time ago.” I said looking at the coffee who just he brought. “Thanks anyway.”

He smirked at me and take a sip of his coffee.

“Are you mad?” He asked put the coffee on the table.

“Not mad, maybe a little annoyed because of you.” I said rolling my eyes and rest my head on the couch.

“You have to feel something before you wrote it. It will makes a lyric more have a feeling, because you put a lot of your feeling into the song.” He said looking at me.

“What do you mean?”

“You wrote a love song before, but I didn’t get more feeling when I heard it. But your song about life has more feeling, because you put a lot of feeling into that song.” He said and I nodded.

“I love ‘If you’ song, and it’s my favorite playlist lately.” I said. He looks surprised hearing that because he looked away from me. “You put a lot of feeling into that song. Now, I know what you mean.” I said smiling a little.

“What do you know?” He asked and moved his body looking at me.

“I don’t know anything and I don’t want to know.” I said.

“Tsk. Hearing by your words, it looks like you know everything.” He said. I looked at him and seeing his mad for the first time. His eyes told everything. “People are same. You are same.” He said.

“I know what’s going on in the media lately. Because the G-Dragon already break up with his alleged girlfriend. Isn’t it?” I said looking at him. He looks taken a back because I dare to say that. “But are these people know the truth behind it? They don’t. The one who knows about it are you and her. So, as what I said, I don’t know anything and I don’t want to know.” I standing up feeling mad, and if I continue this  conversation, maybe we will end up fight.

“Who said she’s my girlfriend?” He asked when I was about to leave the room. “Aren’t you said no one knows about us except us? So, who said she was my girlfriend because YG never confirmed anything about us.” He said not looking at me. I looked back seeing he still seat on the couch calmly but I know he was mad.

“Well, first, you said ‘she was my girlfriend’, so that’s mean she is your ex. Second, I’ve seen you guys together for a few times back in the day you guys are still together.” I said leaving him alone and goes to PD-nim’s office room.

 

 

The conversation between him and her was still hanging in his mind. GD can’t concentrate at all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter