Chapter 24

Love Story between PRINCESS and MUSICIAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally I can update. Work just got hectic.

So here we go. Hope you like it :)

 

 

“I still don’t agree with what you are wearing.”

“Oh come on baby, it doesn’t too much explode my skin.” I rubbed his hand and he took it to his lip, kissing my palm.

“Don’t ever close to anyone except me and your brother.”

“Yes, mister.” I kiss his cheek, chuckling.

 

 

We arrived at Exclusive club in Gangnam. Yongbae booked the whole club for tonight, so there is no stranger people here, at least for Jiyong. Because I don’t know anyone here beside bigbang’s members and some of YG family. We walked to upstairs where the party is. People didn’t notice us come together which makes me calm. Everyone already there, busy drinking and dancing. We made our way to my brother who busy talking with Yongbae and the birthday girl.

“Oh Princess.”  My brother wave his hand. I smile at him before throw my body into his embrace.

“You came.” He whisper into my ear and I nodded.

“Of course, you begged me.” I chuckle and smile to Yongbae oppa.

“Hello oppa.” I smile at him.

“Hello Gab. It’s really nice you can came. TOP hyung said that you didn’t want to come.” I glare to my brother who ignore me.

“Ah it just because I barely know anyone here. So……..yeah.” I smile at him and landed my eyes to the pretty girl beside him. Yongbae looks notice my gaze as he took his girlfriend’s hand.

“Oh Gab, this is my girlfriend, Hyorin, Min Hyorin.” He said. She smile brightly.

“Hello, I’m Hyorin. Yongbae talked a lot about you.” She’s nice!

“Oh,  and what did he talked about me? I hope it wasn’t bad.” I smile to her. “By the way I’m Gabriella.”

“Nah it just that he is a fan of you.”

“Wow, I hope you didn’t jealous of me.” We laughed until someone called her. I looked back to seeing a short hair girl running to her and they hugged.

“Happy birthday baby. May everything good comes to you.” She kissed her cheek and pulled away from Hyorin. When I saw her face, my heart stopped a bit and I glance to Jiyong. He has a hard look on him making me feel a little pain in my heart.

“Bestie, you came.” Hyorin hugged her once again before looking at me. “Oh Gab. This is Kiko, my friend from Japan. Kiko, this is Gabriella, I bet you know her since she’s popular nowadays.”

I put a warm smile on my face and took her hand. “Of course I know her. She’s female G-Dragon right?” Shoot. My heart really can’t take this. The feeling when you met with your boyfriend’s ex-girlfriend.

“Ah you are too much. I’m not. By the way, nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too.  You are more pretty in real life.” She said.

“Thank you. You too.” I smile at her and take a little breath.

“What is this? Are you guys complaining each other?” Hyorin crossed her arm and smile at us.

“Oh, I have a gift for you. It’s not special, but I hope you like it.” I hand her a gift which I bought before. It’s a wallet by LV.

“Awww thank you. You don’t have to bring me a gift, but I will love it.”

“Oh Jiyong, you come too.” Kiko smile at Jiyong and I just looked away try to not looking at them. My brother catch my gaze as he smile at me.

“Do you want a drink sister?” He asked and I nodded immediately. He took my hand as I bid a goodbye to Yongbae and Hyorin and left Jiyong and Kiko who busy talking.

 

“Calm down.” My brother whisper while led me to the table.

“I am.” I sigh and grab his arm don’t want to get lost in this sea of people who I don’t know.

“It was a relief Yongbae and Hyorin didn’t asked you why you come together with Jiyong.” He said and hand me a champagne.

“Nah I already think of the excuse.” I chuckle and looking around. “Kiko ………. How long they are dating?” I asked my brother who looked at me.

“Don’t ask me that sister. It’s not my place to say.” He said taking a sip of his champagne.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter