Chapter 25

Love Story between PRINCESS and MUSICIAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HELLOO EVERYONE .......................

It's been a long time, right? I'm so sorry that I can't update like always. Busy with work.

So, no more talking. This is it.

The Update !!

Happy Reading :) And don't forget for your feedback :))

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After we finished having a lunch with Kiko, she back to her hotel and we back to YG for continuing our practice. What Kiko said still hanging in my mind. Something unresolved? What is that? Did Jiyong keep something from me? I sigh and splash my face with a water.

“I should focus on practice.” I said to myself and smile. I walked to practice room and continue our practice.

 

 

 

“I’m so tired. Oh my God.” Chae laying on the floor, catching her breath. We were all tired. It’s 7 PM already. We will having a showcase for our comeback next month, yet we still haven’t satisfied with our dance.

“Right, and I’m starving. I can’t move my body. I’m really tired.” whine Somi.

“Let’s eat dinner then back to the dorm then.” I said. I can’t force them to continue practice seeing all members are really tired.

“REALLY??”

“Yes. Let’s go.”

We were packing our things and heading to restaurant near the company. This is the restaurant where we always come since we were trainee.

After finished our dinner, we heading off to our dorm with our manager. The girls are doze off on the car while I’m listening music on my IPad. I searched my phone on my bag. I haven’t looked at my phone since last night, and I don’t know if Jiyong call me or not. I tried to turn on my phone, but it can’t. Seems like it died of battery.

We arrived in front of our dorm, and I wake all the girls.

“Guys, wake up. We arrived.”

They were woke up and walked inside.

“Oppa, what time you will pick us up tomorrow?” I asked my manager. We will filming our Music Video tomorrow.

“6 AM. You guys rest, don’t stay up late.” He said.

“Ok. Bye Oppa, be careful.”

 

 

 

Finished taking a bath, I pick my phone and turn on it. It had 25 Missed Calls and 10 messages. God, he must be crazy. All of it is from Jiyong. Who else?

“You must have a wrong to me right?” I talked looking at my phone, annoyed by event last night and this afternoon. “Tsk”

Before I read his text, he called.

“Great, now he call.” I sigh, and pick up his call.

“Hello.” I said throwing my body to the bed.

“BABY, WHERE WERE YOU? WHY DIDN’T YOU PICK UP MY PHONE?!”

“Sorry. I was busy today, and didn’t check my phone. What’s up?” I tried to sound calm.

“Are you mad at me?” He asked. I rolled my eyes.

“And why should I mad at you?”

“Well, last night.” He said.

“What about last night?”

“Uh come on baby. You were mad at me since last night.”

“And why is that? Did you do something wrong to me?”

“You got me.” I heard he sigh and I smile.

“Well, did you do something wrong to me Kwon Jiyong? What is it?”

“Kiko.” He said in small voice. I barely can hear it.

“What?”

“Ki-ko. Kiko, I was with Kiko last night.” He said.

“What were you doing with her? It doesn’t sound good to me.” I sigh and rolling my body to get up and heading to kitchen to find something to calm my nerves.

“No, we didn’t do something fishy. I swear. We just talked.” He said. I took a bottle of water and drink it.

“And?” I took a seat on the kitchen table looking at our living room with no emotion.

“That’s all. We talked, about our past. I mean she started it, and I’m not comfortable with her to talk about our p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter