Chapter 4

Love Story between PRINCESS and MUSICIAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GD watched us practicing and gave some idea to make our debut stage looks more cool. I admit he helped us a lot and my members loving it so much. He helped the concept of our MV which we will filming two weeks later. He helped the coordi about the costume stage and everything. Everything is perfect ready thank for his helped. We just have to record the song and filming the MV.

It’s been a week we practiced our vocal and dance. We will recording the song the day after tomorrow and now we were on practice room. Someone coming to our practice room. That’s our manager, Minjae oppa.

“Gabriel, PD-nim called you. He waited you at 5th floor on main practice room.” He said. I nodded and leaving.

I knocked the door and opened it a little. PD-nim felt my presence and called me over.

“Ah Gabriel, come here. I have to tell you something.” And there are many people. There are the dancer, Teddy, GD and my brother. What is this? I walked towards PD-nim and bow to everyone. My brother smirked at me and mouth “hi princes” Actually no one know that he is my brother, even PD-nim. People who knows BIGBANG’s TOP is my brother was only my members. I told them, so they know. But my brother being so naughty didn’t told the YG family about our family relationship. I don’t know why but he said he wants everyone seen my potential without related me to him. That means right for me. Because If they know, maybe my brother’s name will stick on me which I don’t want. Because I want people recognize me as me!

“Yes PD-nim. What’s the matter?” I asked him looking around.

“Me and GD think that we will featuring you in GDxTOP stage tomorrow.” He said, but I didn’t understand what he mean.

“Pardon?”

“There will be SBS anniversary tomorrow, and the director wants BIGBANG to make a special stage . Nah GD and I think that you will be featuring on their special stage tomorrow for promoting you and your group.” He said and I nodded understand right now. That’s good idea though, but I feel kind a nervous.

“Don’t worry too much. You will be fine, I know it. This will helping you to know how the stage feels.” He said and I nodded smiling. “All right, I will leave you guys. Practice hard and makes the audience fall in love with you ok.” PD-nim said smiling and left.

“Oh my god, he was so silly. Makes the audience fall in love with you.” My brother mimicked PD-nim and I laugh a little.

“All right, GD, TOP, you better take care of her. She is our next queen.” Teddy clapped his hand and left the room.

I was standing in the center. All of us looked at each other and it feels awkward.

“Ekhm, all right, let’s start.” TOP said.

“Sure. Do you know our song ‘We belong together’ and ‘Oh yeah’?” GD asked me and I nodded. How can I don’t know? That’s my brother’s song.

“Good. Let’s start our practice.” Said the Kwon twin. We began coordinate our dance moves, since I don’t know the dance move of Oh Yeah. GD lead me to practice the dance move.

It’s already five hours we practiced vocal plus dance. I was so exhausted, but it’s good experience for me. And since I’m a leader, I should introduce our talent to people.

“Princess.” My brother called me which is weird because we still on the practice room and everyone still there. He gave me a bottle of water and I catch it.

“Thanks.” I said. After I finished my drink, I looked at my left feeling someone staring at me and there he is, GD.

“Princess?” ask Kwon twin. “Waw waw waw hold on. Why TOP called you princess? Are you guys dating or what?” They asked and my brother rolled his eyes.

“Her name is princess.” My brother said making them gasped.

“Didn’t your name is Gabriella?” they asked and I nodded.

“Did you told them your full name?” my brother asked and I shake my head. “Aish.”

“Oh so what’s your full name Gabriella?” Kwon twin asked.

“Just call me Gabriel. My full name is Princess Gabriella Tindal.” I said and they were nodded.

“You have a beautiful name.” He said

“Thank you. Actually I felt embarrassed to said my full name because there is Princess.” I laugh a little and take glimpse on my brother. He hated it when I said that I embarrassed of my full name which was given by my lovely parent.

“So, are you ready for tomorrow?” GD asked and I nodded.

“Gabriel, I think I will be your fan.” Said the Kwon twin and I chuckle.

“Thanks. You guys are cute.” I said. I’m feeling comfortable talked with them. They are really cool people.

“I think YG boss really treasure you a lot.” Said one of the female dancer. “2Ne1 are jealous of you.” They are chuckle. I know they are just joking because 2Ne1 really nice to us. We like family right? YG family.

“You should go. It’s late. You have to come to early tomorrow. Your manager will pick you up early morning at your dorm.” GD said and I nodded standing up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter