chapter 1

Love Story between PRINCESS and MUSICIAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

People are thirst for fame and money, aren’t they? They think that money and fame can buy everything. Sure, money and fame are the things that people in the world wants. But before we got that, we have to work hard to get money and fame. And here I am in the practice room with my members practicing for our debut. I am currently a trainee at YG Entertainment for 3 years. It’s been a long time, but some of my members already trained at YG for 5-6 years.

I come to Korea to follow my brother’s step and my dream. My brother is an idol or we can say it an artist, because beside he is a singer, he write a lyric and composed a song too. I like dance and sing since I was child. It wasn’t an offspring because no one in my family are a singer. My father was an agent at Secret Service which a top 1 agent in America and my mother was a doctor. They met through fate and brought them to build a family and leaving their career. After their marriage, my parent built a business including a residence, hospital, oil, banking and Wal-Mart that exist throughout parts of Europe, America and Asia. They belong to one of the richest people in Europe and the world. But what I love the most about this family is we never act arrogant and we are different from any of richest people in the world. My family is full of love.

I have a three older brother and one youngest sister. My father is George Tindall, my mother is Lady Rose Tindall, my first brother is Lord Frederick Tindall, my second brother is Alexander Top Tindall, my third brother is Samuel Peter Tindall, my youngest sister is Alexandra Flora Tindall and my name is Princess Gabriella Tindall. My mother was part of British Empire so her name is Lady. She is completely British. Her parent is Lady Davina Lewis and David Armstrong Lewis. But, even my parent are british, my grandmother from my father was an Asian. So, I'm half.

“Gabriel, Mr. Yang want to see you in his office in ten.” A YG staff came to our practice room and told me that. I nodded to her and wiped my sweat on my face.

“Girls, I want all of you remember the step when I back, ok?” I said to all my members and they are nodding their head.

“Yes, leader.” They said in harmony. I was pointed as a leader in upcoming YG’s girl group. Mr. Yang said that I have an aura that leader should have.

I stepped in the elevator and pressed the 15 button. That’s the PD-nim’s office room. I took a long breath, prepare myself to get in his office. I knocked the door and open a little bit.

“Ah Gabriel, come in.” He stood up and took a seat on the couch as I follow him entering his office.

“Yes PD-nim. Why are you calling me?” I asked him when I sit on the couch.

“Do you remembered that I told you guys will debut in this half second year?” He asked while laying his body on the couch like a boss.

“Yes PD-nim. Of course we remembered.” I said nervously.

“I want you guys to show your talent next week in front of all YG Family. Singing, dancing and rap. All of you have to show your best because there will be not only me and YG’s evaluation team, but there will be BIGBANG, 2Ne1, EPIK HIGH, Lee Hi, WINNER, AKMU and other’s artist. I want all of them to evaluate you and give you an advice. Beside that, you will learning how to perform in front of another artists.”

“Ah yes. I will telling all of this to my members and prepare it. But are we doing it individually or team?”

“For dance, I want you guys doing it as a team, then one performance as a team and perform individually based on your position in the group. But, for you. I want you sing and rap too. I want people notice you as a Gabriel, a charismatic leader like GD and CL. So, I’m looking forward to it.”

“Yes PD-nim.”

“Ok. You can go now.” He said and I stood up then bow to him leaving his office room and heading towards trainee area.

 

 

“Eonnie, what’s wrong?” our maknae, Somi asked me as soon as I open the practice room’s door.

“We have a show next week.”

“WHAT?” All my members stopped their activity and looked at me.

“I mean not showcase like showcase. But we have to show our talent in front of all YG Family. You understand what I mean?” I looked at them and crossed my arm.

“Oh my god. What should we do?” our main dancer, Chaeyoung asked.

“Practice of course dummy.” I rolled my eyes and chuckle in the same time. They are too adorable to handle. I really love them, my members. We already together for 2-3 years. At the first, me, Lena (our main rapper) and Chaeyoung (our main vocal) are a trainee together. We are a friend because we were born in the same year, 1993. Lena come from California and Chaeyong is Korean. Six months later, Cheereen who is our main dancer come to YG. She was born in 1994 and Korean. Last, our maknae, Somi which from US come to YG three months later and joined us. She is the youngest (born in 1995) and visual of our group. We haven’t had a group name because PD-nim still haven’t give us a name yet. I really love them because they are like my sisters and my family.

 

 

 

After practice for 6 hours today, since 5-11 PM. We were back to our dorm walking, because our dorm was not far from the company. Somi rested her head on my shoulder while her arm hold my arm tightly.

“I’m so tired eonnie.” She sigh and remove her head from me.

“Let’s move fast so we can arrived at dorm faster. After that, you take a shower and I will make a hot chocolate for you. Sounds fun?” I asked her and she jumped happi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter