Chapter 20

Love Story between PRINCESS and MUSICIAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I finished take a shower and change my clothes. We were going to throw a party, just five of us to welcome my sister in my house. I mean our house. Our parent bought a house in Itaewon for us, but we never stay here because I’m staying at the dorm and TOP staying at penthouse which located in Gangnam. We only come here when we want to rest or have a week off.

Mino already here, but Nichkhun is not. He was on the plane from China after finishing his schedule there. Really, he was a Chinese star, he barely having schedule in Korea, but he had a lot of schedule in China. I wonder if he’s a K-pop star or Chinese star? Khun was excited when I told him that Flora here. Flora and Nichkhun’s little sister were the same age, so Khun treats Flora like his real sister. He was so happy to meet her that he booked a next flight to Korea.

Mino were having a call with his mother and Flor laying on his lap. My brother is taking a bath and me? Helping a chef in the kitchen to make some snack for tonight’s party. Well, it’s not a party that is party. It just we will having a cake, macaroon, fruit, cookies and champagne. Then we will talk until we passed out.

“Helloooooooooooooooooo.” I heard someone yelled in the living room and I run to see Nichkhun brought a bunch of shopping bag.

“Khuuuuuuun.” Flora get up from Mino’s lap and run to him. Soon he was in front of her, she didn’t take a time to hug him tight. “I miss you.” She said. Khun smile and ruffle her hair.

“I miss you too little girl. How are you?” He asked.

“Very good. What’s that?” She asked knowing some of the gift are for her.

“This is for my little girl.” Khun said and she smile grabbing the shopping bag from Nichkhun.

“You were mad when I called you little girl, but you were smile when Khun called that.” TOP come from upstairs wearing a sweat.

“Khun.” I come to hug him and she ruffle my hair.

“Hey Princess.” He kissed my cheek and handing me my gift.”

“Aww thank you.” I join Flora on the couch and open my gift. , this is a new edition coat from Chanel.

“You like it?” Khun asked, seeing my reaction.

“I love it.” I grinned.

“Where’s mine?” Mino asked after ending the call with his mother.

“Here.” Khun said before they hugged like a brother.

“And mine?” TOP, never want to lose asked his gift too.

“Jeez, you are such a kid. You are a grown up man bro.” Khun said chuckling and handing his gift.

“How long are you staying Flor?” Khun asked.

“A week.” She said take a macaroon and bite it.

“Oh, she is a Dior ambassador.” I said and Khun gasped.

“Really?” Khun asked and she nodded grinning.

“That’s really cool. How can you made it?” He asked.

“Well, he saw me on the school runaway and he recruited me. That’s it.” She said.

“That’s it? You are a lucky girl.” Khun said shaking his head.

“She is.” All of us said and laugh.

 

 

 

RIING RIIING

RIING RIIING

“H-hell-lo.” I pick up the phone without looking at the caller ID.

“Morning beb.”

“JIYONG.” I wake up and soon I covered my mouth realizing that I call him too loud.

“Hey baby. Did I wake you?” He asked.

“Hmmm….what time is it?” I asked him.

“It’s nine in the morning.” He said and I groaning. “What time did you sleep last night?” He asked.

“Four in the morning.” I said.

“It’s too late.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter