Chapter 7

Love Story between PRINCESS and MUSICIAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Losing someone who you really love was really hurtful. I never imagine that she will give up on me. She who always fight for our love even people talked about her, even people stalked her and hurt her. But maybe I was too selfish to keep her with me even she was hurt by people who loves me. So, maybe this is the best for us, for her to be free.”

That words from him never left my mind, even it’s been a months he said that words to me and it’s been a months after I saw him, five months for exactly. I have been busy with GOLD’s schedule. We won on the first place for a few times in music show around three weeks promotion. We did a two CF as a group for Baskin Robbins and school uniform. Then Lena joined Unpretty Rapstar, Somi has been active on Variety Show, Chaeyoung did some OST for drama, Cheereen had a drama that she paired on, even she didn’t a main actress, but she got an important role on the drama, and me had a some photo shoot and a CF for The Face Shop.

We have been busy with our individual activities and YG seems like satisfied with the result of our debut because we can stand by ourselves and gained more fans. We become a hot topic issue every time we did something. People seems interested to our lives made us to have be careful in each step.

“Do you know why I called you?” PD-nim asked me a question as soon as I arrived at his office.

“No Sir. What is it?” I asked him.

“I was think to put you on a drama. How about it?” He said and I got taken a back.

“D-drama?” I asked.

“Yes drama. I heard from an acting staff, that you are good in acting.”

“It just a hobby. But I’m not a professional.” I said and he furrow his eyebrow.

“Well, you can learn from a professional one.” He said and I look up to him.

“Who?”

“Your brother. He is good in acting and had a hit drama and movies. How about that?” He asked.

“I don’t know. Can you give me a some time to think?” I asked and he nodded.

“Sure. Let me know when you have a decision.” He said and I stood up bowing to him.

I pressed the button of the elevator and waiting to open.

DING.

When I was about to enter the elevator, something caught my eyes, him.

 

“Hey, it’s been a long time.” He said softly and I nodded.

“Are you fine?” I asked not looking at him. Just looking at the shadow of me in the glass.

“Mmmm.” He hummed and I nodded again.

“Good to hear that. Maybe that something relation to the news?” I looked at him as he looked at me.

“The news about we got back together?” He asked smiling. I can see a happiness in his eyes.

“Yeah. You must be happy now.” I smile at him and the sound of the elevator making me look away from him.

“It’s nice to see you again Jiyong.” I wave him a goodbye and got out from the elevator

“Hey wait.” He called me and followed me.

“What?” I looked back seeing him walked casually with his hand on the pocket jeans.

“Are you free?” He asked. I think a while and nodding my head.

“Can we have some coffee?” He asked, I think he want to ease the tension between us, I mean right now at this moment, we feel so awkward each other, do not know why.

“Are the G-DRAGON asking me to accompany him drink a coffee?” I ask playfully making him rolled his eyes.

“Yes, The G-DRAGON asked you.” He said grabbing my arm. We walked into the parking lot and entered his sport Bentley car.

 

 

We arrived in the coffee shop owned by Teddy. We got to second floor and order the coffee.

“Cold Caramel Machiatto please.” I smile to the waiter.

“I want Hot Vanilla Latte.” He said and the waiter leaving us to make an order.

“So, why are you asking me out for a coffee?” I asked while leaning on the chair.

“I want to say thank you.” He said and I furrow my eyebrow.

“Thank you?” He nod. “For what?” I asked.

“You know that the news about we back together already spread all over internet?” I nod and continue to listen to him. “Well, that wasn’t true.” He said and that make me taken a back.

“What? I though it’s true.”

“It’s not. The reporters mistaken. I met her last week in Japan when I had a promo with Bigbang there, I met with her to make everything end well.” He said.

“End well? What do you mean?”

“I want her to be free. So I allow her to leave me. I feel so calm right now, and it feels like I don’t have a load.” He said.

“Are you sure you letting h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter