Chapter 12

Love Story between PRINCESS and MUSICIAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong brought me to his house, his private house. When I arrived at the parking area at my apartment, he didn’t say hi or got touchy to me. I was confused by him, but more, I was scared that he read the article about us when people judged hate about us, then he got influence by that. Seeing him now coming out of the car and get inside his house which didn’t let me in, I guess he somewhat mad or angry. I was annoyed by him, shouldn’t he comfort me? Cause I was the one who got insulted by the comment. Shouldn’t that what boyfriend does?

I was looking around his house when he walked to the kitchen. Seeing a family frame around the wall making me smile. He, when a little was so cute, smiling widely.

“Gab.” Great, now he call me by my name, not baby anymore?

“Yes?” I try to be calm and walking towards him who seated on the couch.

“Come sit here.” He tap a seat next to him. I walked towards him and take a seat beside him. Then, I thought he will saying something, but he just silent. It’s so awkward, I don’t know what should I do or what to say. He sigh and drink his beer.

“What’s wrong?” I try to cut the silence, looking at him.

He didn’t answer me, just sigh and close his eyes.

“Hey Jiyong. Tell me. What’s wrong with you?” Now I’m annoyed by him.

“WHAT’s WRONG WITH ME?” Finally he answer me, but hey did he just shouted at me like that?

“YES, WHAT’s WRONG WITH YOU? You have been silent since you come and now you just shouted to me!” I looked away from him trying to catch my breath. This dude makes me really mad, when I’m sad.

“Did you have fun dancing all night with B.I? Should I remind you that you are mine? FREAKING MINE?” He shouted at me right on my face. This is too much. How can he said that?

“So, now you are mad because I danced with B.I last night? You are mad because all this ? Really Jiyong?” I try to calm down but my eyes get blurry by tears. “I was sad this morning because of your fans. Because that freaking article. I was though you come to comfort me. BUT I WAS WRONG!! You just come to shouted at me because of that battle dance. Didn’t you there last night?”

“I WAS.” He stood up and facing back and forth ruffling his hair.

“SO YOU KNOW IT’S JUST FREAKING DANCE BECAUSE YOUR LOVELY MEMBER TOLD US TO DO!!” Great, now my tears just fall into my cheek. I looked away wipe my tears and stood up. “If you just want to angry because of it, I’ll just go.” I said before leaving him and run towards the door. But before I grab the door, he stopped me.

“What now?” I asked, not looking at him.

“Baby, I’m sorry.” He spun me around and hugged me tightly. “Oh my god, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have mad at you. I-I just got jealous and I got mad when Teddy said something about you two.” He said while kissing my hair non stop.

I pressed against his chest and cry more making his shirt got wet.

“No, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t make you jealous.” We stayed in that position, hugging each other waiting when we feel relaxed.

“Now, let’s sit okay.” He said kissing my cheek and I smile nodding at him.

I snuggle into his chest and wrap my hand around his waist.

“Tell me, what Teddy oppa said to you?” I asked while my face still buried into his chest. He pulled me away and looking me, pout. Aw how cute he is.

“Oppa? You call him oppa, but not me.” He said.

“I didn’t call you oppa since the first, so why now I have to?” I asked innocently and he flicked my forehead lightly.

“Awww.” I glare at him while rubbing my forehead.

“Okay, then you call me baby.” He said smiling so lovely to me. I smile at him and hugged him again.

“Now tell me what Teddy oppa said?” Back to the main problem why he’s mad.

“He said that you guys looked cute together.” He said.

“Then?” I asked him again, not satisfy with his answer.

“That’s all.” He said innocently while cares my hair and smell my shampoo.

“That’s it?” I pulled away from him and gasped. Did he just mad at me before just because that? “Really Kwon Jiyong?”

“Yes Princess Gabriella.” He said kissing my nose.

“Oh my god, I was think that Teddy said he found us making out.” I said and he grab my shoulder immediately while his eyes got fire little by little. I was laughing hard seeing his expression, holding my stomach, I looked at him while wipe my tears.

“What so funny? And tell me Gabriella, did you really making out with him?” His voice not joking at all,  he is so serious.

“I” I peck his right cheek “just” peck his left cheek “kid-” his forehead “ding” his nose “My” his chin “Ji” the his lip “Young” then this time kiss him on the lip for long. He seems like confuse what I just did, because he didn’t response at my kiss. I pulled away from him and his expression still not looking fine, he still mad.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter