Chapter 14

Love Story between PRINCESS and MUSICIAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong cover his eyes with his hand listening to the sound of breath in his phone. His girlfriend already went to dreamland, yet he didn’t hang up the phone, he want to hear her breath when she slept. Even she was far away from him, but he can feel like she is right beside him. He was worried, he was panic, he was scared, hearing what her manager said. He was too shocked, yet he have to be calm, so he can make sure his girlfriend would calm too. The voice of his manager break his thought. He hang up the call before saying “Sweet dreams of me Sweetheart” to her, even she can’t hear him.

 

Jiyong finished his photo shoot at 9 PM and heading back to YG. During the road, he just stare to window, seeing a beautiful night of Seoul but his mind only thinking about his girlfriend.

“Jiyong.” His manager called him and he lazily moved his face to look at his manager.

“Yes hyung?”

“You looks not good. Are you okay?” His manager asked and he nodded. His manager sigh, he know that he was busy thinking about Gabriella. “Don’t worry Jiyong. She will be fine.” He said making Jiyong look up to him.

“I don’t think so hyung. She was crying when I called her before.” Jiyong sigh and run his hand in his hair.

“Do you want me to tell something about her?” His manager asked looking through the small mirror.

“You sound like you know her really well hyung.” Jiyong said chuckling to himself.

“Well, I’m her fan.” He said making Jiyong rolled his eyes. “But it’s true. I have been watching her since she was trainee.” He said.

“Now you sound like a ert hyung.” Jiyong said between his laughter. His manager smile, relief to see Jiyong’s smile.

“YAH! I already have a wife!” His manager shouted at him.

“What does that related to being a ert?” Jiyong raised his eyebrow.

“Because I have a wife to play along the night.” The manager said making Jiyong furrow his yeberow.

“Ewwwww.”

“I’m serious Ji. I have been watching her since she was trainee.”

“Really? How was she when she was trainee? You know, I never know about the trainee in our company.” He said rubbed his eyes.

“Yeah, because you didn’t and don’t care.” His manager rolled his eyes. He know, Jiyong is too busy to look after the trainee even YG asked him to trained them. He always reject it because he don’t have a time.

“You know that there are a trainee which already trained for so long, over 5 years. There are a three of them. Then, there are already a leader, her name is Wendy.”

“Is she Korean?” Jiyong asked, cut his manager’s talk.

“No, it’s the name given by Hyunsuk hyung.”

“Then?” Jiyong felt curious because it’s something that related to his girlfriend.

“Hyunsuk hyung was favorite her along with another two trainees. He told them that they will debuted soon, but it was fail when Gabriella and Lena come to company.” His manager took a breath before continue.

“Gab catch all the attention of YG staff there, even YG himself. She is really good in singing, dancing and rapping. She makes everyone loves her because of her beauty, her talent and her kindness. But then between that, there are people who also hates her. That’s the three old trainee. YG made Gab as a leader of the group which means she took a leader spot which held by Wendy. But they didn’t get along, Gab and Lena was bullied by the old trainees because they become Hyunsuk favorite and they were not Korean. Then Chaeyeong come. Somi and Cheereen come. Then Hyunsuk hyung split them into two group. The old trainees become drop little by little, they hadn’t show a good progress and YG hyung found out that their attitude wasn’t good. So they drop out from the company two months before GOLD’s debut.” His manager finished.

“And how was she?” Jiyong asked.

“She was blame herself. She said that it was her fault. Her members tried to calm her and told her that nothing is her fault. After a few weeks, she got better and forget about that by practice non stop, until she fainted and we brought her to hospital. YG hyung was mad at her because she can’t take care of her health.”

“She had a hard time as trainee.” Jiyong mumble to himself but his manager caught that.

“Just like you Jiyong. You had a hard time when you were trainee too. That’s why I saw a similarity in both of you, and I was so happy when you told me that you are in relationship with her.”

“Why is that?” Jiyong raised his eyebrow.

“Well, have you heard people in our company called her a female of G-Dragon? She beat CL on that title. She isn’t a baddast female like CL, but she is a strong girl in stage and in a real life. Her members really loves her.”

“You are really her fan hyung.”

“Hardcore fan.” He said.

 

 

I rolled my body and seeing a dark sky through my window. I looked at my phone which is beside me and it shows 11 PM. I jerk up and running towards bathroom. It’s one hour to Jiyong’s birthday and yet why I was excited. He wasn’t here to celebrate it with me. We were far away. But I was planning to facetime him.

I finished took a shower and my stomach was grumble. I called a room service. I know it’s already a late night, but my stomach is important. I order a simple food like burger and French fries with a smoothies.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter