Chapter 16

Love Story between PRINCESS and MUSICIAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up feeling a bright sun hit my face. I groan cover my face with my hand and yawned. My hand come to another side of my bed and it’s empty. I open my eyes slowly and seeing an empty bed beside me. Where did he go? I get up and stretch my body, smiling seeing a red rose on my bed with a small white note.

Good morning Love. Hope you smile seeing a red rose and start a day with a light heart.

                                                                                                                                                ` Your Beautiful Ji `

 

“Tsk. My sweet boyfriend.” I chuckle shaking my head looking at the note once more time before going to bathroom to take a cold shower.

I finished took a shower and change into sweater and denim jeans. Checking my things once more time before checking out. Yeah I’m going back to Korea today. I finished packing my things and wear a hat cover my face. I took out my phone waiting my manager to came.

“Morning love.” His husky voice telling me that he just wake from his sleep.

“It’s already afternoon baby.” I chuckle and hearing his groan. “Did I wake you up?” I asked.

“No. I should ready to go to airport.” He said.

“Oh yeah, heading to Paris?” I asked but already know his answer. I was sad at first knowing that when I’m back to Korea, he will going to Paris and we can’t met for celebrating his birthday, but my sweet boyfriend make it didn’t happen by coming here, so we can celebrated his birthday last night.

“Yeah, I’m going there for fashion week for two days.” He said.

“Where are you staying Ji?” I asked walking around my hotel room seeing a beautiful view in Osaka, Japan.

“Next to your room.” He said.

“WHAT?” I wide my eyes and walking to my door.

“Come here baby. I want to look at your face at first after I waking up, not my manager.” He said and I laugh hearing him. I bet he pout hard right now.

“O-okay. Which room?” I asked.

“On your left.” He said. I bring my things with me and walking outside the door heading towards the room next on my room.

“2098?” I asked and someone open the door. It’s him. I smile and he pulled me inside the room before hugged me tightly.

“Are my boyfriend already miss me?” I asked while pulling my body from him.

“God, I miss you every second.” He said taking my hand and led me to the couch.

“You are lying.” I said before crossing my arm.

“I’m not. I always miss-“

“No. I mean about someone who said that ‘I haven’t booked a room’ last night.” I glare at him and he chuckle taking my face and kiss my lip.

“I didn’t lie. My manager called me when you already slept. He said that he got a room for me which is next to your room. So I left when you already slept. As my promise.” He said. I smile kissing his lip.

“You keep your promise.” I smile and he nod laying beside me.

“Didn’t you said you have to take a flight?” I asked rubbing his hair. He groan and cover his face on my shoulder.

“I still want to be here.” He said rubbing his face on my neck.

“Good. I’ll see you on Sunday in Korea.” I getting up but he pulled me until I sit on his lap.

“You can’t go.” He said.

“Why? You said you want to stay here. I should go because my flight is in 2 hours.” I said.

“I mean I want to be here with you, not alone.” He rolled his eyes. I chuckle taking his face and kiss his cheek.

“Go shower. I’ll wait.” I said.

“You join?” he asked. I wide my eyes, hit his arm, glare at him.

“ert.” I said getting off of his lap. He smile, peck my lip and heading towards bathroom.

“DON’T GO ANYWHERE UNTIL I FINISH.” He shout from inside the bathroom.

“YES BOYFRIEND.” I answer him shaking my head. I heard my phone buzz and seeing a one message.

 

‘I have to remember you that we have a flight to Korea and I give you 30 minutes to stay with your boyfriend, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter